•10•

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

THIRD PERSON POV

The two best friends walked around the mall together. Some guys looking at them with lust filled eyes but they ignore them. "Come on Tae!" Jimin said as he dragged Taehyung to a store.

"Chim, why did you drag me to a lingerie store?"

"You need to wear one after your date Tae." Jimin said and smirked teasingly. "Bitch, I already told you we're taking things slow." The blue haired male said while giving Jimin an annoyed glare. "Taking things slow my ass, I know you two will not control yourselves and jump to eachother soon." Jimin teased. He didn't notice how red his best friend was. "C'mon, I'll help you pick the perfect one." He said and looked around.

"What about this?" Jimin said and pointed at something. That something was a black lace garter belt stockings.

"I-I don't know." Taehyung shuttered. He was nervous. It would be his first time wearing lingerie. "I'm sure Jungkook will like it. Let's buy it." Jimin smirked.

They head out of the store after they bought the lingerie. Jimin once again dragged the other male to another store. This time, it was a normal clothing store. "Tae, you should definitely crossdress in your date. Have you seen what Kook commented in your recent post? He will definitely like it." Jimin said.

They both looked around until they found the perfect outfit. They paid for it and other clothes that they wanted before leaving the shop. "I'm hungry Jiminie!" Taehyung whined cutely while holding his tummy, making his best friend coo. "Aww, let's go and eat then, Taebear." Jimin said as the other cheered happily.

-------------------------------------------------

Chim_chim

(Just imagine Tae has blue hair, different clothes, and Kook isn't in the back)liked by AgustD_official, JK_official, and 2,057,169 others Chim_chim This bitch forced me to pay the bills @Cutae

liked by AgustD_official, JK_official, and 2,057,169 others
Chim_chim This bitch forced me to pay the bills @Cutae

view all 739,416 comments

MochiJiminie It looks like Tae forced you in this pic

BabyboyChim Uwu you two are so cute 😍

TaeLovesGucci We get it. You two are soulmates

AgustD_official Have fun, I love you baby 😘

Chim_chim @AgustD_official I love you too Yoonie 🤗🤗🤗

Yoonmin4life ^ You guys are so cute 😣💕

JikookOnly Jiminie, don't hang out with that bitch 😡

JikookIsReal ^ Yeah, he wants to steal Jungkook away from you 😠

INeedASoulmate @JikookOnly @JikookIsReal Seriously, can y'all stop and just appreciate their friendship? Jimin can hang out with whoever he wants it's none of our business FFS!

SpillTheTae You look so done 😂😂😂

Cutae Hey! You told me YOU will pay it! 😡

Chim_chim @Cutae ˢᴼᴿᴿᵞ ᵀᴬᴱ 😓

SusanIsMad Mommy, I want a soulmate too 😩😩😩

INeedASoulmate @SusanIsMad I'm right here 👋

_____
___
_

Hi, hope you enjoy this chapter! I'll update one more soon.

Anyways, see you all in the next chapter. Bye bye!

Borahae!
💜💜💜