Just friends

Y/n POV:
Ok first day of high school!!! I hope I meet some new people and possibly make some friends. I walk through the halls to get to my home room class. "Hello my name is y/n l/n !" I say to the teacher as I walk in. "Oh hello! My name is Mrs. Smith. Please take a seat behind Blueberry." I look away from her and walk towards the girl with blue hair. "Hi I'm Y/n ." I say to the girl. She looks away from her sketch book, "Hi I'm Blueberry." She whispers and I almost can't hear her. After she introduces herself she goes right back into drawing.
Blueberry's POV:
"Hi I'm Blueberry." I say. I look away from Y/n and look back in my sketchbook. My face was really hot and I was really nervous, but I don't know why. "Hey is anybody sitting here?" A girl asks me. I shake my head as a response. "Ok good. Hi my name is Sakura!" She says very sweetly. "I'm Blueberry." I say. I look back at my sketchbook and then hear the bell ring. "All right class..." Mrs. Smith says. "Welcome to science class. My name is Mrs. Smith and I will be your home room teacher! Now everybody have a bit a free time before we dive into the amazing world of science!!" I open my sketch book back up and Y/n comes over to me. "What are you drawing?" They ask me. "Oh I'm working on a rain scene. I want to make it sort of like an anime opening." I respond as my face gets red. "Cool! Want to show me when you finish?" They ask. I nod my head.
Y/n POV:
"Cool! Want rod how me when you finish?" She nodded her head. Another girl came over to her. She introduced herself to me, looks like her and Blueberry has already met. "Hi I'm Sakura!!" She says. "I'm y/n. Nice to meet you!!" I say and walk away.

Time skip-after class at lunch

I walk over to where Blueberry and Sakura are sitting. "Hey guys!!!" I say and sit down next to Blueberry. "Hey Y/n." Blueberry says. I notice her face get red. "Are you hot? Your face just turned red." She shakes her head. "No I'm not it's just..... my face just does this....." she said.
Blueberry POV: "No I'm not it's just.... my face just does this......." y/n looks away. She is really cute. "Hey Blueberry!" "Hey Y/n" she responds with a bright smile. "So after school I was wondering if you guys wanted to come over and watch scary movies?" I say. "Oooo sounds fun! I'm in!!" Sakura responds. We both look at Blueberry, "I guess I will go I just am not a fan of scary movies." Blueberry responds. "Alright then just go home and do whatever you need to do then drive to my house!"

Time Skip—After school

Blueberry's POV:
I walk into my house. "Hey mom!" I say waving to my mom. "Hello dear." She responds. I head to my room and grab my backpack and my blanket. "Where are you going sweetie?" My mom asks. "Oh, I'm going over to my friends house! They are having a sleepover." I said, I knew I was blushing. "Ok sweetie, just don't do anything reckless!" My mom says. I wave and then walk over to Y/n's house. After a few minutes of walking I arrive at her glorious estate. "Hey Blueberry! Welcome to my home!!" They say happy to see me. "Wow your house is huge!!!" I say. "Thank you! Its a Victorian Era estate, but the inside is the 20th century." Y/n responds. They walk me to the front door and inside Sakura is already there. "Hey Sakura!" I say as she is playing a video game. " 'sup Blueberry!" She says not turning away from her game. "Do you guys want any snacks or drinks?" Y/n asks. "Can I have a water?" I ask I forgot to bring my own. "Of course! Sakura anything?" Y/n asks. "Um Sprite or Fanta." Sakura responds not looking away from her video game. "Alright! I will be right back!" Y/n says as she exits the living room. I sit down next to Sakura and she asks "Ok now that we are alone, do you have a crush on Y/n?" She asks and she pauses her game to await my response. My face goes red "Of course not! We're just friends..."

765 words! I will update this book soon! I hope you enjoy it!! May god bless you and have anime-zing day!! Bye!!