Why Dont we play a game?

Blueberry Pov:
"Of course not, we're just friends....." I said to Sakura looking as embarrassed as ever. "Are you sure because I never see you happier than when you are with Y/n" Sakura said. I look away and see Y/n walk back into the room. "Hey guys I have the best idea!!! Why don't we play a game?" Y/n suggests. "Good idea! Let's play truth or dare!" Sakura replies looking at me. "Good idea." I reply, giving Sakura the death stare. "Ok. Blueberry, truth or dare?" Sakura asks me. "Truth." I reply not knowing what to choose. "Is it true that you have a crush on Y/n?" She asks me. My face flushed bright pink.

Y/n POV:
"Is it true that you like Y/n?" Sakura asks Blueberry. I notice that Blueberry's face is flushed, "Sakura, let's not ask those questions." I say to Sakura. Sakura looks away and has that Tsundere look.

"My turn

"My turn." I say. "Sakura truth or dare?" I ask her, "dare!" She replies seeming confident. "I dare you to call the Ouran Host Club and tell them that you know Haruhi's secret." I tell her. "Easy!" Sakura picks up the phone and calls the Host Club. "Hello? Is this Tamaki? Ok, I just wanted to let you know that I know Haruhi's a girl!" Sakura says, she quickly hangs up the phone and we all burst into laughter. "Wonder what Tamaki looked like!" Blueberry said. "He probably looked like he did when he first found out she was a girl!" Sakura responded.

(For example if you haven't watched Ouran High School Host Club)I laughed

I laughed. "I bet he just died when he heard that!!" We had so much fun together.
Blueberry P.O.V:
Y/n was laughing. Their laugh was cute. "So guys what do we wanna do??" Y/n asked. "We could go to the beach!" Sakura suggested. "Maybe on Saturday. What about we play Minecraft?" I suggest. "That sound like fun." Sakura and Y/n say in unison. Pretty soon we are all on our phones playing some Minecraft. "Where is your house Blueberry??" Sakura asked. "It's on top of a hill. Why?" I say. "I'm gonna come kill you." Sakura says. But little did she know my house was built inside of a mountain. "I'm here!" Sakura says. She walks into the house which activates the TNT and blows it up. Y/n and I burst out laughing. "Not funny!!! I had 20 diamonds on me!" Sakura said angrily! "Well now they're mine!" I say giggling. Y/n let's out a sigh. "What's wrong?" I ask curiously. "Nothing I do have to get home though. I'll see you guys Saturday!" Y/n says as they walk out of the door. "You're staring!" Sakura says. "Am not!" I reply my face flushed. "Yeah ok! You still owe me 20 diamonds!" Sakura says. "How about, frozen yogurt instead?" Sakura nods and we leave to go get some froyo.