~A Cat walks into a bar~

She was once an angel, an angel that went by the name Nadine, who served a ruthless, sadistic overlord that went by the name of Fumus. For many years this angel was on the recieving end of Fumus' constant abuse and degradation, until one day Nadine finally decided that she had had enough.

One midnight, Nadine grabbed the only things that mattered and left the world of shadows in pursuit of becoming what she always dreamed of being: a witch.

She changed her appearance completely; her new look was completly monochrome, this way, no one would know who her past self was.

And she could start her new life...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even thought she hadn't fully learned how to properly ride it yet, the new witch that went by the odd name "Chlomaki" landed her broom in the world of pitch black, her new home.

After several months of initiation and training at the Acadamy in the Witch World, Chlomaki had become the newest witch of Pitch Black.
Taking interest in this land before she became a fully fledged witch, she was excited to live here and cause as much mischief as she could.

Her new house wasn't very interesting to say the least; it was a one room shack with just enough room to put her workbench and a bed, Chlomaki shrugged off the fact that her new house was shit and decided to explore the world more.

Deciding not to take her broom, Chlomaki strolled down the cobblestone road into a town with a "purple water" fountain in the middle, she looked around with a smirk, noticing that the town was mostly made up of demons, but that was to be expected, considering this world is ruled by a devil.

The black witch turned her head towards a small ivory building, with a sign reading, "Meakemis". She smirked and trotted into the building that turned out to be a bar, the only people that appeared to be inside the bar was a group of teenagers at one of the front tables fighting over a bag of chocolate. Chlomaki sat down at a stool at the front of the bar where the bartender was polishing glasses.

"May I help you, cat?" The bartender with what looked like a notepad covering his face asked

"What's the most popular beverage people get, in this fine town" Chlomaki chuckled

"That would be Satan's Ale, feline." The bartender replied, emotionless

"I'll grab a glass, I'm new and town and wanna try the most popular brew" Chlomaki snickered and gave the bartender a single gold coin

"New in town ay?" He hummed "We haven't had a newcomer for a few years, welcome, my names Maekemi, and this is my bar"

"Sweet~ and, I can tell, since the sign out the front literally has MEAKEMIS in all caps" Chlomaki laughs as the emotionless bartender slides her the Satans Ale

Chlomaki takes a sip of the ale and screws up her face slightly at the strong taste of the alchohol

"Don't like it?" Meakemi asked

"N-no" Chlomaki hesitates "It's good..." she slightly wheezes not wanting to show that its actually  too strong for her

"Yeah keep telling yourself that" Meakemi sighs and goes back to polishing glasses.

Chlomaki sighs, looking around at the rest of the bar wondering what shes gonna do next, theres so much to explore and so many people to meet, but so far she isn't making much of an impression, seeing that now this bartender probably thinks she's weak as fuck.

She groans and puts her head in her hands, the door bell jingling behind her indicating that someone has either come in or left, which Chlomaki thought, must of been those rowdy teens leaving, but next thing she knows, the seat next to her made a grinding sound and someone was sitting next to her.