~Getting 'Familiar' with each other~

It had been about 2 weeks since Chlomaki had moved in to the pitch black world, and its been about a week, since she had last seen the crocodile.

Besides from frequent visits back to the witch world, she had been spending her time in her shack, practising new spells and taking cat naps. It was a Sunday, maybe, Chlomaki didn't know as the pitch black world was a place were sunrises and sunsets didn't exist,  but she had a slow day, so she decided to go down to the river and try to catch some fish, which she hadn't eaten for a while and was deprived of.

She flew down to the lake on her broome and set herself down at a small bay, looking into the water she saw lots of tasty fish, her cat instincts instantly kicked in and she pounced catching a fish with her bare hands.

"Thank you, for this bountiful fish" Chlomaki celebrated as she shoved the fish in her mouth.

Little did Chlomaki know, the crocodile which she had met on her first day of being here, liked to swim in the river where Chlomaki decided she was going to catch fish. And he was indeed here today, as he poked out from around the bushes and spotted her in his usual swimming spot

"Hey pretty kitty~" He hummed as he came up behind the eating cat

"MMMFGHH" Chlomaki turned around In shock not knowing he was here, a fish also hanging out of her mouth

"Oh..." Fungas chuckled "Did I Catch you at a bad time. hahah"

Chlomaki cringed at the shitty pun and swallowed the fish "Nah, your good, I'm just eating, I'm on a break" she winks

"Oh~ well may I join you on ya break?" He smiles "I kinda missed ya"

Chlomaki smiles back, also kind of missing the reptile as will "Sure" she says as she pounces on another poor defenceless fish "Want some fish? Crocodiles like fish~" Chlomaki then proceeds to throw the fish she just caught right at Fungas.

Fungas flinches, but then observes the fish flying towards him catching it swiftly in his mouth.

Chlomaki claps "Nice! You got skills, what else can ya do?"

Fungas chuckles "thanks" he says quickly diving his hand into the water at the speed of lighting, grabbing a fish without even looking or aiming "My reflexes are pretty good"

'Holy shit" Chlomaki gasped "You're incredible, no one can simply- hhhh!" she puts her hands over her mouth and turns down to the ground, it had hit her, with reflexes like a god, he was absolutely perfect for the job, they had become acquainted over the past 2 weeks, now it was time to go a little further

Chlomaki turned back towards a confused Fungas, grinning

"Are you okay??" he asked scratching his head

"Have you ever worked for a witch before" she snickers, knowing that this was a great idea.

"Hmm... can't say that I have, why?" He asked

"I'm looking for familiars~ and with reflexes like those, you could really go the distance" she snickers with a devious look on her face

Fungas' face lit up and he flashed a toothy grin "Well~ If you want I could be yours~ working with a cute witch like yourself would be fun~"

Success, Chlomaki beamed and returned a grin "Hah~ You flirt, I'll take you as my first familiar, But there is a few rules~"

"Oh?" he tilted his head "And uh, whats that~?

"Rule number one: No backing down" she snickered

"And rule number two: Have fun~" she grinned "I'm a different type of witch you see~"