Chapter 12

Aaliyah-Marie's P.O.V

I woke up and looked over seeing Dave still sleep, I took this time to get up and go handle my hygiene. I walked in the bathroom closing the door behind me starting my shower I set the water to the right temperature before stepping in and letting the water run over my body.

I washed up for about 10 minutes then decided to get out. I wrapped the towel around my body before going over to the sink to brush my teeth and wash my face. When I finished that I walked back into my room to find a bra and some panties to put on.

I walked into my closet to see what I was going to wear today I decided on a nude tube top with my white jeans and some black sandals. After getting dressed in my closet I walked out to see Dave just now waking up. "Goodmorning sleepy head" I said pulling my hair up in a curly bun.

He got up and came to hug me from behind "Goodmorning baby" he aid kissing my neck. "I have a few errands to run today so I'll be back later just make sure your ready at about 9 tonight" I said kissing his cheek. "Damn why so late" he said walking into the bathroom, "Just be ready like I said" I replied back. "Oh and happy birthday daddy" I smirked at him before walking out my room heading downstairs. "Thanks" I heard him him yell back.

Today was Dave's birthday and I had a lot of stuff to get done before 8 o'clock tonight for his little surprise party. I walked into the kitchen seeing Trey and Milli sitting at the table. We haven't seen them since they went on their little 'baecation'. "Well look who's back the love birds" I said teasing the both of them.

"Man you know I couldn't miss my brothers birthday" Trey said drinking from his cup. "Yeah speaking of his birthday I need you to come with me to set up the stuff for later tonight" I said making a puppy dog face so he would give in. "Man alright but you gatta buy me lunch" he said side eyeing me. "Fine lets go" I said grabbing my keys.

3 hours later...

Trey and I were now at the club setting up the decorations and getting the list ready for Dave's party tonight. The club was closed tonight so only the people that were on the list were allowed to get in. We were still going to have our own private section away from the other people. "Yeah you can put the banner right over the stage over there" Trey said to the decorators.

I was making sure all his gifts and everything else were placed in the right place and I also went to go check up on the food. "Trey can you make sure everything else is perfect before you leave I have to go handle something" I asked Trey as he was walking around. "Yeah I gatcha sis be careful" he replied back. "Thanks brother I owe you one" I yelled back walking out of the club.

I drove to the hotel that I got for me and Dave tonight. I went to the front desk to get the key from the lady so I could go up to the room and decorate it for later tonight. When I got up to the room I got out the roses and spread them across the bed too. I also laid out this cute blue two piece lingerie across the bed. After I finished with that I headed home to start getting ready for tonight.

8 o'clock that night...

It was a little after 8 so i started to find what I was wearing since I already did my make up and my hair. I went to browse in my closet until I came across my white floral dress, a Carmel colored suede jacket, my knee high boots and my Gucci purse.

I got dressed then went downstairs to see if everyone else was ready. "Are y'all ready" I asked seeing everyone in the kitchen already drinking. "Yes we were waiting on you" Aubrey said making everyone laugh. " Ok well let's go" I said walking towards the door. "Key can you take my picture real quick" I said handing her my phone. "Yeah bitch come on" She said taking my phone.