Chapter 14

Aaliyah - Marie's P.O.V

I woke up with Dave's arm wrapped around me while he was snoring loudly. I tried to move but he had a tight grip on me. "Baby let me up I have to use the restroom" I told him. He removed his arm so I could get up to handle my hygiene.

I walked into the bathroom and handled my business, when I was done I washed my hands, brushed my teeth and also washed my face. I threw on a pair of spandex since I only had on Dave's shirt. I walked out of the bathroom to see Dave still in bed. I left out of our room to go and see if Kairi was awake. When I got to her room I seen her knocked out with her leg and arm hanging off the side of the bed.

I walked over and fixed her little body and kissed her chubby cheeks. After I left her room I went downstairs to start on breakfast which consists of waffles, eggs , bacon and a small fruit salad. I got out everything I need to use to start making the homemade batter for the waffles. As the waffles were cooking I had the eggs and bacon going as well. I decided to turn on some music while I cooked. " High Fashion" by Roddy Ricch was lightly playing through the speakers.

After about 15 more minutes all the food was done and I had just finished the fruit salad. I fixed Dave's and Kairi's plates before going to wake them up. I waked upstairs into our bedroom and straddled Dave. I started to place kisses on his neck and around his mouth. He eventually started to wake up and when he did he leaned up and kissed me. "Good morning mamas" he said now grabbing on my ass.

"Good morning baby, go ahead and get freshened up I made your plate it's waiting for you downstairs" I said getting off of him. "Alright thank you baby" he said sending a hard smack to my ass and then running into the bathroom. "Ooo he's so lucky I have to go and wake my baby up" I said more so to myself. I got down the hallway to Kai's room and surprisingly she was awake watching tv with her stuffed bear in her arms.

"Good morning mommy's big girl" I said going to pick her up. "Morning" was all she said, she's definitely not a morning person. We went in her bathroom so I could help her brush her teeth and wash her face. After we finished with that we headed downstairs. I sat Kai in her seat and let her eat. "Kai you want apple juice" I asked opening the fridge. All she did was nod yes so I poured her a glass and got me and Dave a bottle of water.

After I sat down at the table Dave was walking up to us. He sat down and we said prayer and began eating. "Damn baby you always throw down" Dave said while eating. "Thank you baby" I replied back. "You got anything planned today?" Dave asked me as I was eating some pineapple. "Not really wanted to do a little shopping but I'm kinda tired so I really don't know" I replied back. "Well after we finish eating you can take you a little nap and me and Kai will clean up the kitchen" he said before sipping his water.

"Okay thanks so much baby" I said as I leaned over and kissed his cheek. When we were all done Dave and Kai started to wash the dishes that were used while I went up stairs to nap like Dave said. I took off the spandex and laid right back in bed. About 20 minutes later I felt arms wrap around my body. "Kai is in her room watching tv, I just wanted to come check on you" I head Dave day. "I'm fine baby just sleepy", "Well go to sleep when you wake up we can go shopping for you and Kai" he said kissing my neck.

I didn't bother to say anything back because I was already half asleep. Next thing you know I was out like a light.

At the mall...

"Ooo babe you think this is cute" I asked holding up a cute black and leopard two piece set. "Hell yeah, I'll bend you over and fuck the shit outta you in that" he said licking his lips and pressing himself into my backside. "Stop it were in public" I said laughing and making a mental note to wear this for date night.

"Daddy" Kai said from her stroller. "What's up babygirl", "Phone" she said. Dave gave her his phone and let her watch YouTube while we finished shopping. I got the two piece set and went up to the register to pay for it. "Hi will this be all today" the cashier asked. "Yes and I'll be paying with card". "Okay your total is $53.81" nodding my head about to insert my card, but it was snatched out of my hand.

I turned to see Dave paying for my outfit and handing the lady 3 20s and he told her to keep the change. "I could have payed why do you always do that" I said now with a mug on my face. "Ma you know you don't pay for shit when your with me, don't act brand new" I didn't even say anything I just headed for the exit so I could get to the car.

After Dave got Kai situated in her seat and everything we were deciding on what we wanted for dinner. "I'm kinda in the mood for some seafood, what you thinking Kai" Dave said while driving. "Yes yes" she said jumping up and down in her seat. "Well seafood it is then" I said looking out of the window.

About 10 minutes later we were pulling up to our favorite seafood place. I got Kai out of the car and we all walked in. "How many" the host asked "2 to a booth and can we also get a booster seat please" I asked. "Sure right this way" she said getting our menus. "Your server will be right with you" as she walked away about 2 minutes later she came back with the booster seat.

Back at home...

"Ugh I'm so full baby" I said stepping out of the shower. "I can tell big mama" Dave laughed walking out. "Can you make sure Kai has everything she needs and make her use the restroom before bed" I asked while putting my clothes on. "Yeah baby I got you" he said leaning down kissing my forehead. As he left to do that I got cuddled up into bed and started channel surfing to find something to watch.

Settling on Martin I decided to post a picture of Dave and Kai I took about 2 weeks ago.

84,721 likes and 43,892 comments

@aaliyah: My world plus Dirt 💕🤞🏽
@keysqueen: my sweet niece 😍😍
@aubreysss: bring dirt over pls 🥺

tap to load more comments...

Dave walked into the room and got in bed and snuggled under me. "I enjoyed my girls today" he said kissing me as I kissed him back. "We always enjoy you too daddy" I said tracing his tattoos. I put my phone on the charger and rolled over to lay my head on his chest.

As I watched tv I heard light snores from Dave and I knew he was out like a light. About 5 minutes later I was out too.