Confused

He stopped and looked at me "If that's what you want" he smiled cheekily, I looked at him in confusion "But I don't want to just call ourselves a couple without going on a date or anything" I said nervously, he nodded "Ok I'll pick you up tomorrow around 6?" He asked.

I smiled softly "Ok bet" I said, he smiled "Bet."

~~

Jungkook had just dropped me off. I sighed setting my bag down and throwing my shoes off. One of them hit me in the face of how hard I kicked them off.

I went to my living room and immediately greeted my pets, I fed them and then proceeded to my room. I opened the door, I saw my room clean and organized, it looked better then before.

I walked to my bed and sat down making a creaking sound. I saw a note on my bedside table, I grabbed it and opened it.

It's your girls, Skyla and Athena. We're just here to tell you we have your back and we love you, also we cleaned your room, found a few cockroaches, you have a cockroach family since you are one. Again stay strong, because you have us and JungCock :ç. Ok bye see you later!!

I smiled and mentally thanked them for cleaning my room. I set the note down and laid in my bed, I looked out the window, the sun was slowly going down. I sighed closing my eyes.

There was a knock on the door. I opened my eyes and got up. I started walking to the door when I heard two voices coming from behind it. I slowly walked towards it and started listening.

"Lisa calm your ass, she's not gonna beat our asses, if anything we can beat hers now" I heard a muffled "No were not gonna beat her, we're just here to talk, geez Jennie" Lisa's muffled voice said. I sighed and opened the door.

They both froze looking at me. "what do you want?" I said, Lisa smiled awkwardly while Jennie looked at me with a disgusted face. "We wanted to talk, may we come in?" Jennie asked "No, I don't want negative energy in my house" I sized her.

She sighed and crossed her arms "look we don't want to make more problems but we just want to talk" she said blankly "Then talk" I said "We're sorry of how we treated you and your friends" Jennie said "And I'm sorry for using to boys at the same time" Lisa said.

"Don't day that to me, say it to the boys" I said and closed the door. I locked it and went to the kitchen. I boiled water, I started making the coffee before the water was done boiling.

I sat down at my table and looked out the the window. I sighed and held my head "My career is flopping" I sighed.

I cleared my throat and looked back to the window. The sun was now down and it was just a black canvas outside. I looked at the stars and no moon in the sky. I leaned back and closed my eyes.

There was a knock on my door. I got up and went to open it. I got attack and fell to the floor, I groaned loudly "Skyla how many's times do I have to tell you" I said, i heard her laugh.

"Get off you fat ass!" I pushed her and got up, she made a noise and got up. I saw Athena no where to be found. I sighed and closed the door as Skyla took her shoes off and went to the kitchen. I sighed and followed her.

I saw Athena at the table with three mugs "Made y'all coffee" she passed us the coffee. I sat down and sipped it, the warm vanilla flavor washed over my taste buds, the flavor exploded in my mouth.

"It's good" I sipped more. She smiled "thanks" she sipped. I sighed softly "What's wrong?" Skyla asked, me and Athena both looked over, Skyla was looking at me "Nothing" I shook my head.

She gave me a 'what' face "Bitch I know somethings wrong, Athena knows something, the cockroaches in your room knows something is wrong" she said, I laughed.

"I don't know I feel weird, and very blank" I said "I asked Jungkook if were boyfriend and girlfriend and he said "if that's what you want" I don't it just felt like he didn't want to be a couple yet" I mumbled, they looked at me "What else happened?" Athena asked "He said he would take me on a date tomorrow" I said swirling my mug and then taking a sip.

I sighed as I looked up at them, they both had their eyes widened and their mouths. "Stop don't make that face, it's not a big deal it's just a date" I said.

"But you haven't went on one since um you know ren-" "don't say his name please" I cut Skyla off. She nodded and grabbed my hand. I smiled and sipped more of my coffee.

We all finished our coffees and had the mugs on the table. "Let's go out tonight" I said "And do what? I don't feel like going to the club" Athena said "Yeah me neither" Skyla said.

"Who said we need to have fun at a club"

~~

Right now it was night time, we were leaning against a railing. I looked out on to the water. "Isn't it relaxing" I spoke, I looked over seeing they were both just looking out and in their own world.

I sighed and smiled. I walked off and towards the end of the bridge. I ran towards the other end and screamed. I felt Skyla and Athena turn around to look at me.

In the end we all played tag and started running after eachother. We walked around the abandoned city and talked the whole night.

~~

We were all on top of a hill watching the sun come up. "Thanks" I said, they both looked at me while I just looked at the sky "For sticking by me, I know I'm a very cold and emotional less person, but yet you guys still stuck by me" I said blankly. I looked over seeing them smile at me. Skyla leaned over and hugged my side, Athena joined and we stayed like that for rest of the morning.

Maybe, just maybe I could have a perfect life.