K-kacchan

I kissed him. The suprise was  me back things got heated quickly both of us fighting for Dominance but ofc I won .

I kissed deku roughly slamming him into a wall only for our kiss to get even more heated. I could feel my pants getting tight as my  boner grew bigger. I grabbed his ass and he let out a little Yelp into the kiss and I smirked. We parted lips to breath but not even a minute later our lips were colliding into each other while deku was laying on the bed me on top of him.

I started to kiss down his neck and leave little love bites as I heard his little perfect moans I just was so hungry for a price of this little broccoli boy. I could hear him begging me to just get a move on already so I ripped his sweater off of him kissing and leaving love bites on his collar bone and chest.

Deku then somehow tried to take control grinding on my dick making me let out tiny little ity bity moans. I then couldn't handle myself anymore so I ripped his pants and his boxers on and sucked on my two fingers. I then inserted them into deku siccoring him. He moaned and I took my fingers out and then inserted my dick going slow at first then I quickly pounded into him hearing him scream my name In pleasure/pain.
I kissed him going faster and faster reaching my climax. We both climaxed at the same time deku moaned and I pulled out and he started panting.