Chapter 11

When the concert was finished Jennie and BTS came back stage to see how I was doing before they could ask that I was fast asleep against the wall.
Yoongi: "she is staying with me for the night"
Jungkook: "ok but I'm sharing a room with you remember so no funny business you got me?"
Yoongi: "ahhh that's not gonna happened" I rolled my eyes.
J-Hope: "but how are we gonna get her to the apartment without the army seeing her?"
Yoongi: "good point"
Jimin: "I know what we can do!"
Yoongi: "how?"
Jimin: "can't we just sneak thought the back way" he pointed to the stage door.
Jungkook: "right I remember no one goes that way not even army that's what we did last time remember with Lis-"
Yoongi: "don't bring her up she's gone and I hate her!"
Jungkook: "s-sorry Y-Yoongi-ah"

Sometime later Suga picked me up in bridal style and carried me to the van which was big it was like a vip bus or something. When we entered the bus he sat on the couch and I was resting on is lap with my head on his chest. Jennie was with Jungkook and she fell asleep on Jungkook shoulder but he didn't seem to mind. RM and Jin we're arguing again about some sort of snack which there was two packages of it they are so stupid. V and Jimin were playing with each other (NOT THAT KIND OF WAY ARMY LIKE IN GAMES AND STAFF) and j-hope was sleeping in the egg chair.

Sometime later we arrived at the luxury apartment it was massive and big enough to fit a bunch of kids in it. Suga picked picked me up again in bridal shower and took me to his room and laid me down on the bed gently.
Yoongi: "JENNIE COULD YOU COME AND CHANGE Y/N CLOTHES INTO THIS!"
Jennie: "YEAH SURE ILL BE RIGHT THERE SUGA!"

After she changed me Suga came back in and went to have a shower it took him about 10 minutes to just have a shower. After he changed into the same pyjamas as me which were this but he wore pants and I was wearing shots.