Chapter 14

Few weeks later I was getting bigger as the weeks went by I was siting in the couch patting my kitty I still don't have name for it. After I got text from someone and I opened the text and it was Yoongi asking if I wanted to hang out at bighit with the member.
"Yeah I loved yo Suga"
"Great Y/N I'll get my drive to pick you up than"
"Ok Suga I'll see you shortly"
We ended the text and this is were I was going to tell yoongi I was pregnant cause I've gotten bigger since he saw me last.

I sat up and got ready to see him "I don't know how well this we'll go done but I have to do or it's to late I believe" I thought. I picked my outfit, shoes and my hair but no makes up I'm not really into the makeup staff.

My outfit and shoes🔥

My hair style❤️

As I was done the drive pulled up and tooted it's horn so I picked my kitty up and went out of the apartment building to the car. As I got into I did m seatbelt and he drove off to the bighit place were the members were. As we got there, there were a lot of army so the security helped me get through the big crowned so I wouldn't get pushed.

I entered there dance practice room and that's were all 6 members we're they all notices I was bigger since the last time they saw me.
Jungkook: "wow Y/N what's happened to you"
Y/N: "I'll tell you but we're Suga?"
Jimin: "oh he gone to get food"
Rm and Jin: "tell us why your big"
Y/N: "you can't tell Yoongi this ok"
Everyone nodded
Y/N: "that night we did it we didn't use protection right and now I'm pregnant"
Everyone was shocked but mostly there was someone behind me and the food and drinks drop on the ground we all turned around to only see who it was and it was....