[ 10 ] Beach trip pt. 3

Third Person's POV

After their lunch at the restaurant, both of the families went back to their cottages. Jeongyeon is laying on the swing under the coconut tree where she and Jimin talked before lunch. Tzuyu is diving. Taehyung is childishly playing with the dubchaeng twins, making a big sand castle. Yoongi is just soaking on the sea.

As of Jimin... well, here he is right now:

 well, here he is right now:

His mind is full of regrets. He found a cat at the shore and he's talking with it since Jimin felt like he needs someone to talk to even if it's not a human, oh much better. He tried to approach Jeongyeon after that incident but she just pushed him away. His eomma even scolds him for doing that to the allergic Jeongyeon, that's why he's here.

Back to Taehyung and twins. They already finished building the structure for their sand castle and just a little bit more touch of designs, then their sand castle is all done.

"Chaeyoung, Dahyun, go get some seashells and other beach flowers out there to finish this castle. I will make the flag." Taehyung ordered.

The twins stood up and salutes. "Arraso, oppa!" They ran away and started looking and collecting for seashells at the narrow part of the sea.

"Oh hey, Look Chaeng! I found some really cute tiny flowers here!" Dahyun called her twin. She puts the cute flowers on her hair and then did a pose.

 She puts the cute flowers on her hair and then did a pose

"Wow! Where did you get that? It looks pretty." Chaeyoung said.

"Just somewhere out there!" Dahyun pointed at the white flower bush under the coconut tree.

"Let's get some more flowers!"

They went to the flower bush and picked some.

Dahyun was about to pick a flower but a hand slightly pushed her hand away. "Hey don't touch that." It was Momo, holding a DSLR camera.

"Ehh, Waeyo?" Chaeyoung asked.
Mina picked the flower and used it as a background for Momo's instagram picture. She grabs the camera from Momo and tooks a photo of her: