Chapter 4: Leader Summit.

Y/n P.O.V.

It's been over a month since I came to this Universe. During this month I created a peerage with powerful warriors from different planets same with Chousen but not only that, I created an army so powerful that makes the Devils, Fallen and Angels army look weak.

During the time of creating my peerage, I left Vali in charge of earth while I was away and he said there was one problem but he took care of it, he also said that there will be a leader summit and said I was invited. So right now I was on my planet getting ready with Chousen and our Peerages.

Time skip to Kouh.

As we appeared next to the place the meet was taking place I told mine and Chousen's Peerage to wait till we gave them a signal to come in.

As we entered the room where the meeting was happening, I noticed it was Sirzechs with that maid and younger generation who thought they were power, Michael and Azazel.

Everyone in the room: *looks at me and Chousen*

Me: Chousen if you would.

Chousen: *nods and summons a throne for us to sit on*

Me: *sits down and looks at the leaders of the three factions* So why am I here?

Sirzechs: It's a peace meeting and we wanted you here to talk with us and also to make a deal.

Me: Then let's start. But before that Gilgamesh!

As I yelled that Gilgamesh appeared.

Gilgamesh: Yes Lord Y/n. *bows*

Me: Some of your finest wine from your treasury.

Gilgamesh: Of course. *summons out a golden jug with 2 golden cups* Is that all my Lord.

Me: *nods a pores wine into the cups* Yes that is all Gilgamesh.

Gilgamesh: Then I shall be off. *walks away before disappearing in gold particles*

Gilgamesh's mind Before disappearing.