2- Only Yours

*****Sorry about the wait on this!! I finished writing it before I uploaded the first chapter, but I ended up almost completely scrapping what I wrote & rewriting it. I love Dasan and Nibley. They've really grown on me since I first introduced them in By the Light of the Moon, and I wanted to be sure I did their story justice. I kind of want to give them a full book someday, and maybe I will, but not right now. For now, this is just a snippet of them :) So yeah.... here ya go :):)

Just FYI there are four chapters total.

Oh yeah, P.S., Dasan and Nibley's theme song (aka the song I had on repeat while I wrote this) is Letters from the Sky by Civil Twilight <3<3*****

NIBLEY—

I moved slowly, knowing Dasan was ready to bolt at any second, clothes be damned. He kept his trousers covering his groin, but I knew what he hid. I'd caught a glimpse of his erection as he stared my naked body down.

"Dassie, please don't hide from me. Never from me."

"It's... I'm sorry, Nibs. I didn't mean ta—"

"— Don't apologize," I cut in, shaking my head as I reached him and held my hand out, fingering the trousers clutched in his fists like a lifeline. "Don't apologize. The way you feel— the way we both feel— it's not wrong, Dassie."

I pulled Dasan's trousers from his hands gently, letting the cloth fall to the ground in a wet heap at his feet. He met my eyes and I moved quickly, but smoothly, knowing everything— my entire future, my love for my best friend— relied on my ability to convince Dasan to love me. To let me love him.

I leaned forward, letting my lips rest against Dasan's, smiling as he gasped a little. The motion opened his mouth just enough for me to deepen the kiss, my tongue moving out to press against his lips, seeking out the warmth I knew I would find inside him.

"Open your mouth for me, Dassie," I murmured against his wet, trembling lips. "Let me in."

Dasan's mouth opened just that little bit more, and I took full advantage, my hands coming up to cup his cheeks, still just a little round from childhood though he was a few years into manhood. I spent many hours a day imagining my Dasan 10 years into the future, 15, 20, an old man. I pictured us together still, our hands molding to fit better into the other's, our lives so entwined we were as one. Our souls giving up their bodies in the same day, the same hour, when death finally took us both.

It was a future I wanted like I wanted my next breath. And it would be mine, if only Dasan would accept me, accept us.

If only we were strong enough to endure.

I tugged on Dasan's arms gently, leading him back towards where my bundle of clothes were laid. Call me a pervert, but since I hit puberty and had begun to realize I was staring at Dasan's ass and the bulge in his trousers rather than any of the breasts of the girls around me, I kept a small vial of bed oils in my pocket. I was a teenage boy, after all, and wanted to ensure that if the happy event of Dasan realizing my feelings for him ever came about, I would be prepared.

And prepared I was.

I had to replenish the vial annoyingly often, for I couldn't even count the many, many times I had brought myself to orgasm, my fingers deep inside my own body, Dasan's name on my lips and his dick rocking inside me rather than my fingers in my mind.

"I want you inside me," I whispered, pulling away from a heaving, stunned Dasan as I pushed him down. He knelt and I let myself fall to my knees in front of him, my hands running up and down his arms as I met his lust-glazed eyes. "Will you fuck me, Dasan?"

Dasan's eyes widened, but his nod was immediate and nearly frantic.

"Fuck, Nibs," he moaned, dipping forward to bring his lips to mine. "Fuck, yes, I want you. Wanna be inside you. Wait—" he froze and pulled away, yanked out of his lust-haze with a frown and a creased brow.

"How?" he asked, confusion lacing his words. "How do I... You're a man."

I chuckled as I searched my trouser pockets for the vial of oils. "I am a human male, yes. Very observant of you, Dassie," I said dryly.

"Don't mock me, Nibley," he growled, his cheeks heating with embarrassment and anger. "I mean... you don't have... we're not— you know. We're not compatible... that way."

His embarrassed stumbling was endearing, but also very arousing somehow. Gods, how had he made it 18 years without learning about something like this? I'd asked my ma before I was 13 summers how two men made love. She was very explicit in her instructions, gave me my vial of bed oils, and made sure I understood the importance of preparation before penetration.

Looking back, I could tell she knew about my love for Dasan. What 13-year-old boy asked about same-sex sexual relations if they weren't interested in another boy? And who else did I spend any kind of time with than Dasan?

The fact that she spent so much time ensuring we would be safe once we began our explorations into our physical attraction told me she would accept me, as well as Dasan, once we were officially lovers and partners. That thought was a comforting one, for I wasn't sure how Dasan's family would react.

"You put your dick inside my ass, Dassie," I explained, purposely explicit so he would know how serious and prepared I was. "It will feel good for you, for obvious reasons, and for me, it's supposed to feel good because the asshole is sensitive, and also there's a spot inside, just under a man's balls, called the prostate. When it's stimulated— like with a cock rubbing against it— it's incredibly pleasurable."

Dasan was aghast, his mouth dropping open and his eyes widening.

"Your ass...?" he repeated dumbly as I got to work wetting my fingers with oils and reaching behind myself. I had played with myself enough that putting one or two fingers inside me wouldn't take more than a couple of minutes.

Dasan's well-endowed prick, however, was going to take some getting used to.

"Won't that be painful?" he asked, his eyes flicking down to where my fingers were playing behind my balls. His eyes widened even further, then he met my eyes and I was surprised to see betrayal and anger there. "You've done this before? With... with who?"

I laughed, flinching as I pressed a second finger inside myself. Noting the seriousness and pain in Dasan's eyes, I shook my head and leaned forward to press a kiss to the edge of his lips. 

"I'm as much a virgin as you are, Dassie," I replied, moaning as I slid the tips of my fingers against my prostate. "I only... I've known how I feel about you for a long time, Dasan. So I've experimented."

"You mean you—" he cut off, unable to finish as I panted right up against his face, my fingers moving in and out of my hole. I was almost ready. "You... pleasured yourself that way?"

"I did. I masturbated with my fingers in my ass, wishing they were yours. Wishing they were your cock, your fingers, your tongue."

Dasan gasped and shuddered and I glanced down to see a trickle of precum drip down his thick, heavy shaft.

"I love you, Dasan. I've loved you since we were children. I've never been touched by another, and never want to be touched by another. I'm yours. Only yours."

Dasan's eyes fell to half-lidded slits. He leaned forward, grabbing my lips in a bruising kiss as he finally brought his hands up to touch me. It was only my shoulders, but it was something.

It was his hands on my skin, so I was in heaven.

I gently pushed him back, finally deeming my ass as ready as it would ever be. I quickly and gently dribbled the bed oils onto Dasan's proud, erect cock, reveling in his gasp as I gripped him for the first time. He bucked up into my hand, and I straddled his waist, wanting— no, needing him inside me now.

Now.

Right. Fucking. Now.

He raised himself up on his elbows, staring at me, then between my legs, under my balls, where he could see my fingers gripping his cock to place him at my hole.

"Baby," I moaned as I pressed his cock to my hole and my entire body flamed. "Please, please," I whimpered. "Please make me yours."