1

Day 1 after what happened was eh. Last night I stayed over my aunts house but now, I have to go to an orphanage. Since my cold hearted brother is a murderer, the police or whoever rules around here thought that I was a criminal just as much as him. Like no, that's not how it works. So now I'm in an orphanage for kids with conduct problems. I'm in Oklahoma which means I left Texas. I dont understand why they had to send me away. I didnt do anything. Nada. I havent killed a mosquito in my life! I cant belive the had the audacity to do that. *sigh* Anyways...
I walked in and it automatically didnt seem right. There were dark, gray walls surrounding you. Kids were complaining in the back. I looked st myaunt and she had a tear on her cheek.

"It's going to be ok. I'm going to try to get you out of here as soon as possible Marcia." She said trying to convi me that it was gonna go by fast.

The truth is, well I dont know what the truth is anymore. I just nodded at her response.

5 minutes later a lady came. She was a bit creepy. Her style was wierd. Sh was tall and thin with a mole on her her left cheek that looked like a beetle was on it instead. Her nose was long and her hair was pulled back into a ponytail so hard you didnt knownwhere her hairline starts. Maybe because it's also blonde. While my aunt and the lady who I later learned was the owner of this place (yikes) one of the workers pulled me over to go meet the other kids. They were mostly boys. Fun.

"ALRIGHT", she blew a whistle to catch their atrention and all of a sudden their eyes were on me, "This is, I'm sorry sweety what's your name?"

"M-Maricia Mod-dre" I couldnt talk properly. I was nervous. I dont know why.

"I want you guys to show her around" she said.

"Well welcome to hell Marcia" a boy said. He had brown hair that covered his eyebrows, tan skin, and big brown eyes. You can stare at them forever. Hes so drea- No. I'm not here to start a relationship with someone. I'm here to be here for 4 years get out and continu with my plan.

"Um so these are the rooms. We get a room for 4 of us. But sometimes someone can come over and stay. Theres a TV, a bathroom obviously. And oh this is..." he kept talking and I kept staring and I guessed he noticed cause he looked at me and made a weird face.

" My name is Jared. Im here because I stole a gun, well not one many" ,he said, "why are you here?".

"Its really just a mistake I'm here. My brother murdered my parents and now everyone assumes I'll turn out like him...so here I am"

"Damn. I'm sorry."

"Its ok. I dont mind being here." I lied. The last thing I want is to be here. The last thing I want is to have my brother go to jail. The last thing I want is my parents to be dead. There are so many things that make me ask myself "Why?" Why did he do it. Why didnt the ambulance come sooner. Why didnt they put my brother in jail for life. Why am I here?