2

The rest of the day was pretty boring. We stayed inside because it was raining. Today was a school day so that meant learning. Yay. Its not that I don't like learning it's just that it doesn't make it any better when you're in a place where you dont belong. In the time remaining, we didnt have much to do. I went back to my room, or what I wished was my room, and found some paper and pencil. I started to draw even though I'm not the artsy type.

"Hey, you bored yet" I heard someone say. It was a girl. She had green eyes with long wavy hair that was the color of honey.

"Oh yeah, pretty fun in here", I say beomg sarcastic, "I'm Marcia, what's your name?"

"Ashley. What's your deal being here. But it was becuase I needed it. By it i mean money. My mom was losing her job and the bills were to many."

"Oh um well, my story is kinda long" I said.

"We have time"

I told her the while story and she said she felt sorry for me and that if i needed anything I could go to her. I've met people who've committed some pretty impressive crimes and yet they're being so nice. I would expect thme to be "dangerous" but I guess not. Its 8:07 PM and everyone's back to their rooms. Jared came in and there were another girl and another guy.

"Alright, this is Marcia, Marcia this is Roxanne and Austin."

"Sup" said Austin

Roxanne just nodded her head. She looks like she would have a bitchy attitude towards everyone. I'll just ignore her.

Jared started to speak after an awkward moment.

"Alright, now this is what we're gonna do...."

-----------
A.N.

HEY GUYS WHAT'S UPPPP sorry I havent been active At. All. Again my friends are the only ones reading this so heyyy. Anyways idk if I'm ever going to continue writing fr this time cuase I dont have any inspiration or creativity towards this story. Mayne I'll continue but who knows.