We Don't Talk Together pt 1

Jimin took a long, deep breath, fingers tightened around a bouquet of nine Gardenia flowers with thirteen patches of beautiful yellow Acacia he personally requested from the ever so popular florist, Oh Sehun.

He took a glance inside the cafe, a special cafe that already became his second home, which he only discovered half a year ago.

He feels as if it's destiny when he remembers the moment he suddenly wants to stop and try out the cafe, Sugarlily Cafe, during his date with Namjoon, his now ex-boyfriend.

And that was the moment he met his now very close friends, and discovered the new comfort he missed ever since he became a very popular idol for the last four years.

It's not that he's ungrateful with what he has now. Jimin is always thankful that he has gotten popular since his debut because of his talent, personality and very attractive look, but sometimes he just wants to be comfortable to just be him, the normal guy named Park Jimin and wants to seek the peace he yearns away from all his hectic, less private life.

Jimin huffed once and tried his best to calm down. It's irritating because he never feels anxious when he's on stage, but meeting a specific someone always makes him feel nervous and anxious like this.

Shaking his head a few more times, with a deep breath and a clear mind that tells his heart to stop pounding crazily, he pushes the door open, taking steps into the very cozy cafe.

"Who's.. Who's there? S-Sorry, we are closed now. We will open in three hours. Sorry again!" Taehyung's voice suddenly came from a table that was placed beside a very huge window on the right side of the cafe, hands kneading dough that was splattered in front of him.

Jimin smiled widely, looking at his dearest friend being so cute like that, as always.

He's about to answer Taehyung's question when suddenly Min Yoongi came out from the kitchen, taking a glance at him before the guy offered him his very sweet gummy smile.

...And that made Jimin feel like his heart was about to combust right there and then, because he knows that he's so in love with the man that was walking towards Taehyung now.

"It's Jimin, love. He brought your new favorite flowers too. I guess you can bake your chocolate chip cookies with him now," Yoongi whispered close to Taehyung's ear, making the guy who was still molding the dough in his hands smile pleasingly, before he leaned his face close to Yoongi's.

And Yoongi let out a breathy laugh before he leaned in and kissed his fiance's temple a few times, before he landed another three on his cheek and a sweet kiss on his lips.

Taehyung hummed, nodding his head happily while mumbling a slow good boy, which made Yoongi laugh, before he raised his head, only to remember that Jimin was there too.

Jimin could only stare and swallow down the pain he felt the moment he watched how Yoongi was so madly in love with Taehyung, and he always wished that he could be in Taehyung's place.

But he knows that he shouldn't..

So Jimin chose to keep on smiling, hiding the sound of his broken heart, again, for the nth time.

"J-Jimin? W-where are you? Come. Hold my hand.. Ah, no. Hug me and avoid my sticky hands!" Taehyung beamed, eyes wandering everywhere, even though he knew he could never see Jimin.

He wished he could,

But he's just a blind man who is blessed enough to have many loving and good people around him.

And he feels lucky that such a popular idol like Jimin wants to be his friend too - his bestfriend to be precise.

"I'm here, Tae!" Jimin replied, with a huge smile plastered on his face.