We Don't Talk Together pt.2

"Baby, Jiminie.. W-where are you going?" Yoongi anxiously asked, quickly standing up from the couch the moment he saw Jimin was already dragging his bag and luggage toward the door.

Jimin didn't answer, ignoring Yoongi who was already standing behind him while nervously trying to reach for the younger's hand.

"J-Jiminie.." Yoongi called. He flinched the moment Jimin harshly slapped his hand, taking a few steps away from him.

"Hyung, please. Just.. It's just.. I don't think this," Jimin gestured at himself, then toward Yoongi who was looking at him with wide eyes before he continued, "...Us. We are not right for each other. Maybe we were before.. But not anymore."

His tone was cold, a mixture of disappointment and a little anger, making Yoongi's heart start to break into pieces.

"Jimin..."

"Hyung, let's just end this in a good way, okay? No hard feeli-"

"How can you easily say things like that?!! Jimin.. We.. We've been together for.. for five yea-"

"Yes! Exactly! We've been stuck with each other for five fucking years!!! And I don't want to be stuck with you any longer. I.. I have dreams.." Jimin yelled in exasperation, waving his arms to make his point clearer, which ended with Yoongi feeling more broken than before.

"I... I never even for a moment thought that I was s-stuck.. I always felt happy with you, Jimin. Always."

Yoongi bit his already trembling lips, staring solemnly at his own bare feet. A few drops of tears already landed on the floor, but he didn't care.

Yoongi doesn't care about the tears because what he cares about the most right now is the possibility of losing the love of his life,

the only person he looks forward to seeing first thing in the morning as soon as he wakes up,

the source of his happiness,

the sole reason why he works so hard every single day.

Everything,

Every single thing he does in this world, is only for his one and only,

Park Jimin.

Yoongi is always full with love for him, always so much that sometimes it's too much to give,

but he doesn't have anybody else in his life other than Jimin to shower his love upon, because he only has his one and only. .

Only Jimin.

Yoongi didn't have any family members, raised in an orphanage since he was a baby, until he was old enough and decided it was time for him to move out when he had enough money to rent the apartment they are living in right now.

But...

But sometimes,

Sometimes it's just not enough.

Was it because Yoongi didn't work hard enough to please the person he loves the most?

"Ji..Jimin.."

"Can you.. Can you just please stop?! I can't take this anymore! Even when you ruined my audition, I let it go, even though it was very hard for me to do so. I let it go! Why are you being so selfish-"

"One of the producers in that company stole my songs, Jimin! He.. He deceived me into giving away the songs I wrote without even paying me a single cent! You kn-"