1 ' Grown

Manhattan, New York

Manhattan, New York

Home - Friday 8:12 am

I laid here so tired because of Zuri! Shes so annoying! Half of the time I want to choke her and the other times I want to choke myself. Her ass was up all night cussing out some guy, like she is always going off on some one.

Hi, you may know me. My parents are of course Kris and Ash. Im lucky right? My parents are crazy as hell!

Im 22 years old. In my last year At NYU, well next semester will be the start of my last year here. Anyways, my little sister Yana is of course here with me. Shes 20 years old and so shy and timid.

Yes, I do still have issues with my hands and feet. When I was burned alive, alot of my nerves got damaged. But I am okay and working through it, and people digg my scars.

Oh right, yall want to know. Yes I am definitely a lesbian.

Funny story I crushed on Lei mom auntie Rye so bad I got her named tattooed my hip when I was 16. I got my ass kicked one for the tattoo and second because I was digging my aunt. I'll always love  aunt Rye.

"What the hell are you laughing at?" Zuri asked

"Just thinking about when I got this?" I pointed to my hip

"Girl right, aunt Kris wanted to kill you" we both started laughing

"Man, aunt if Sami and aunt Rye ever get divorced I promise thats all mines" I joked

"Girl, shut up" she smiled

"What? A girl can dream" I smiled sitting up

"Why are you in my room again? Aren't you late for class?"

"Bitch we are in the same class. I came to wake you up" she said

"Son of a bitch..." I jumped up after looking at the clock

We have been late this entire semester to this class. This professor hates our guts.

I didn't even get dressed, I just brushed my teeth and grabbed my laptop and bags and darted out the door to catch the train to school.

NYU - 9:15

Me and Zuri snuck into the back of the class. I seen my girlfriend looking back at me smiling. I smiled and started to pay attention to the professor speaking.