18 ' Due

Rasheed Condo - Wednesday  - 3:26 pm

Its been two months since everyone found out that little Yana is having a baby. I am so excited to have a tiny little niece. I hope its a girl. Its all girls anyways.

Whats one more. Plus Charis ass has already bought all these girl clothes for her.

But I am still dealing with his punk ass family. Now he is mad because I don't want to go to his family reunion in Jamaica. No, so they all can judge me.

Naheed is lucky I haven't asked Jordy to beat her ass in an alley somewhere.

"You have to come. We getting married my family will be there so"

"Your family hates the fuck out of me. No"

"Baby, okay my immediate family does. And I'm sorry, I don't know why they do. But you haven't met everyone"

"Same family, nope. Not going so they can try and kill me off. Just go have fun okay. I'll be here when you get back"

"Baby come on please, you could bring Charis for all I care, or all of them"

"No, and no"

"Man, fuck it fine. Don't try to meet them. It's cool. I'm fucking over this shit for real" he stated

"Don't be mad at me"

"Well I am, I'M MARRYING YOUR ASS NOT THEM"

"Don't fuckin.."

"Nah shut your ass up. I don't want to hear none of that. I'm tired of this shit" he said

He can't yell at me. That don't scare me, that shit turns me on.

"Shut up" I said and pushed him down on the couch

"Man Zuri I'm serious girl" he said as I kissed all over his face and neck

"I know baby I know"

"Nah, we not fucking. Not unless you come with me"

"Not fucking fair" I slapped him in the chest

"Well that's how it is. So you decide, I have to go down to my office. I love you and I'll see you later" he said getting up