Chapter 1

Noah

I slowly wake up to annoying sound of my alarm clock. I groan as I roll over putting the pillow on top of my head trying to muffle the sound. "Shut up!" I say is I shoot up turning my alarm off. I rub my eyes with the back of my hand getting on the gooey off of it the corner of my eyes

When I look at my phone to see what the time is. "11:38! Oh my gosh! I have less than 30 minutes to get to work!" I got up and I went to my bathroom that was built into my room. I did my normal bathroom routine and then I went to my closet to get dressed for work. I decided to skip breakfast since I was late. I ran down stairs to get my key. As I was looking for them I noticed my dad was drunk on the couch with bottles on the floors and tables. I grabbed the key and I quietly left the house and got in my car. As I was driving to work I turn on the radio listen to music.

_______________________________________

By the time I got to work surprisingly I was five minutes early. As I went inside I heard my the leader of my group talking. His name was Cooper but the co-workers in my group called him coop. I called him jackass. Not too face of course but I wish. He didn't like me because he thinks I'm being fake because I'm too "bubbly a nice to everyone." He quotes.

I when into the break room and I clock in. Then grabbed my little blue work vest. I quickly walking out of the break room before he has a chance to talk to me. When I got out I put on the vest and I waved to everyone as I walk outside to bring all the karts in.

Alex

Look up for my phone and I noticed that Noah is finally at work.
" There he is, my sweet little baby boy." I get on my phone to take pictures of him. He is so small, it adorable. I just want to get out of this car, pick him up then put him in my car to take him home with me. I started thinking about all the things I want to do to him.

I looked down and realized I was hard. I put my hand on the steering wheel and unbuckled my belt. I slowly started stroking my cock and thinking about Noah's little hands wrapping around it while sucking the tip, and how he would look at me with those big brown eyes.

I within minutes I came all over the bottom of my steering wheel. "I'm a mess" I whisper to myself as I shook my head. That boy has no idea what he's doing to me. I leaned over and open my glove department getting out napkins to cleaning my steering wheel off.

Noah

30 minutes into my shift I got paged to come inside to collect and deliver the groceries to the people who ordered them online. I looked at the day and noticed it was Tuesday.

Every Tuesday this handsome sexy guy orders the same thing. 3 Snickers, a gallon of chocolate milk Highland brand, bag of Takis, two packs of ramen noodle, and a box a dozen glazed donuts.

I went inside and I went to Barbara who gave me the list even though I already knew it. I went and collected the items and then neatly put them in paper bags.

Alex

After I cleaned off my steering wheel I went on my phone to the Kroger's website and ordered my regular list of food. I put the time of when I was going to pick them up which was set for 12 :47. In ten minutes are we going to see my beautiful boy close up.

I waited five minutes and then I pulled into the pickup parking lot. I turned on the radio as I waited to get my groceries by my boy.

Noah

I carrying the bags to the pick up parking lot . As I walked up to the car I noticed that the guy in was jamming out to music. I couldn't help but watch for a little bit. I did go to myself before knocking on the car door.

Hey turn down the music a little bit but I could still hear it as he open his car door. "Hello sir" I said in my polite sweet voice. "I have your groceries that you ordered" I handed him the bags.

Alex

The name sir never sounded so good to me until it slipped out of his mouth.   "Thank you cutie" bright red went across his cheeks as I smirked slightly at him. " How old are you?" He stuttered out "I-i'm 18 sir." It is official... He is the on I want.

Noah

Great going Noah. He's going to think you're stuttering little boy. Even though that's why I am when I'm flustered. I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard him say " Stay here as I check the bags." I nodded at him and waited

"Everything is here, thank you cutie. You better go back to work now" I blush Darkly at the name. "Yes sir, I hope you have a good day~" I said sweetly smiling at him before walking away.

_______________________________________

Alex

When Noah went inside I got a piece of notebook paper from my glove compartment. I got out a pen and wrote " Dear my sweet boy, we will soon United and I will spoil you with toy,sweet,kisses,and cuddles. If  you are a bad boy I will punish you tho. I will know if you are being good or not because I'm watching you always. Love your Daddy~"

I folded it halfway hamburger Style as I got out walking towards Noah's car. I put it under his left windshield wiper. Hoping he would see it. As I got back into my car i saw Noah starting to walk towards his car. I guess it was his break. After I saw he open the note I drove off.

_______________________________________

Heyyy! I hope you guys like the first chapter. I would have wrote more but it is late for me and I promised someone that I would post it tonight so enjoy. ^^

P.S. if y'all have any pointers for me or ideas please let me know

P.S.S also I'm sorry for misspelled words in bad grammar