𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

 ✧・゚: *✧・ :・゚✧

𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘

evgenia veselkina is dead. she died alongside the red sicarius when the only family she ever had left her on the highway.

from the ashes of the tortured girl, rises a purer child. but when her past at hydra threatens her with a deadly sickness and the continuing disappearance of her father, evgenia romanova's implanted demons come back to hunt her.

it seemed hopeless. until it wasn't.

in the aftermath of the ultron induced events, evgenia finds trails that aren't so cold. they lead her to where her father hides out in romania. except the discovery is all but a factor that causes the destruction of her newly founded family.

maybe she should have left it all alone.

 ✧・゚: *✧・ :・゚✧

what do i do? my family is falling apart.

 did you know what they gave you? because your blood contains traces of the super soldier serum. and the concentration is not strong enough to have been directly injected into you. there are only two other people we know of that have this serum. 

mama, will i ever see my papochka again?

✧・゚: *✧・ :・゚✧

part one - pre avengers: age of ultron

part two - avengers: age of ultron

part three - captain america: civil war

changes in names and birthdays, may not be canon compliant in some parts

═══════════════════════

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟐 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐘

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝟕𝟏𝟑

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

superstrouper © 2019

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑

i do not own marvel, all characters and plots apart from evgenia and other original characters, belong to marvel. includes violence, death and swearing.