❤️Tori x Bakugou❤️

(FrancessReyes) \\\ This is her OC

Tori was walking home from a busy day at school. Her boyfriend Bakugou was waiting for her by the gates.
"Hey dumbass, what are you doin after school?" Bakugou asked aggressively to the beautiful purple-ette.
"Oh! Nothing today, why?" Tori replied curiously.
"We're going over to my place, my parents are out" Bakugou began walking out the school gates. Tori stood in confusion for a moment before Bakugou yelled a few metres ahead of her "Cmon dumbass! Speed up!"
"O-Oh sorry!" Tori said as she sped up to walk next to Bakugou, staring up to his crimson orbs and blushing slightly.
"Hey dumbass" Bakugou muttered.
"Y-yes?" Tori whispered.

"Hold my hand" Bakugou mumbled and turned his head in an embarrassed way.
Tori blushed but took a hold of his muscular hands. Bakugous face became a bright red and Tori smiled victoriously, Bakugou noticed her grin.
"H-Hey! Don't get the wrong idea dumbass!" Bakugou shouted with a darkened blush.
Tori giggled lightly and clutched his hand tighter. Bakugou gave a small smile but looked away when he saw Tori noticing.
"We're here" He unlocked the door and held the door for Tori.
"Arigato" Tori thanked as she walked inside and removed her shoes.
Bakugou followed her after and removed his shoes. Bakugou stomped into his room and Tori followed him. They walked into his bedroom and she closed the door behind her.
"S-So, what are we gonna do? Do you have any movies or-" Tori squealed when she got pushed against the door by Bakugou who kept his hands on both sides of her head, blocking her from moving.
"B-Bakugou!" She whispered shyly.
"Dumbass, do you trust me?" Bakugou furrowed his brows.
Tori nodded with a faint blush.
"Then stay still" Bakugou said before he slammed his lips into hers.
Tori gasped but soon melted into his passionate action. Their tongues dance and he held her waist with a firm grip before sliding his hand down her lower back and under her skirt. She squealed at the sudden contact and gripped the sleeves of his blazer.
He pulled away with a strand of saliva attaching their tongues.
"Do you wanna continue? I'll stop if you say no, but if you say yes I'm not holding back" Bakugou whispered huskily into her ear.
Tori paused and blushed rapidly considering all the lewd things she'd be allowing him to do.
"Y-yes" Tori said and Bakugou almost instantly pushed himself against her, sliding her body up the wall and wrapping her legs around his hips.
He removed his blazer from himself and began inching down his buttons.
He pulled her blazer off and she ran her fingers through his spikes hair and he kissed her neck while unbuttoning her shirt.
He'd shoved his shirt to the ground and she released feeble moans as he left hickeys and bites on her soft skin.
"A-ah~ B...Bakugou~!" She moaned out and Bakugou smirked against her neck.
She gripped his toned back, leaving scratch marks as he unclipped her bra and smothered her breasts in passionate kisses.
He slid his muscular hand under her skirt and passed her damp panties.
He roughly rubbed her wetness and she gasped and clawed at his back.
"You like that don't you, dumbass~" Bakugou said with a smirk as he licked his dampened fingers. Tori blushed.
He pulled her body to his bed and she lay on her back, she unwrapped her legs that were once around Bakugou and he slid down skirt and panties before spreading her legs and lowering his head to her core, she whimpered in embarrassment and turned her head away from the ash blonde who stared at her expression while he gave a rough lick to her dripping heat.
"You're so wet~" Bakugou hummed while smirking.
He worked wonders on her heat and she erupted in submissive moans and cries of his name.
"Ah~ Bakugou that feels so good~" Tori moaned.
"This will feel even better than" Bakugou unbuckled his belt and lowered his jeans and boxers. Tori gasped at his size.
"I-Is That gonna fit..." Tori whispered scaredly.
"It's alright...I'll be gentle at first..." Bakugou slowly plunged into Tori, who winced in pain.
"It'll get better, just stay still" Bakugous said as Tori gripped the sheets of his bed. Bakugou grunted in anticipation of not being able to move in Toris tightness.
"Y-You can move now" Tori whimpered.
"Finally" Bakugou muttered in a tsundere toned.
He pumped himself inside of Tori, her body moved up and down the sheets as he thrusted into her.
"Ahh...so...tight" Bakugou growled and sped up.
"OH...Ahh~ Bakugou! Mmmm" Tori cried out and clawed on Bakugous back once more.
The feeling of Bakugous chest against her own was blissful and seductive. Her climax felt like the a rope tightening, begging to come undone as Bakugou pleasures her immensely.
"You like that? Scream my name, Tori!" Bakugou grunted and thrusted harder into her sensitive body.
"OH! B-Baku-Hah! B-Bakugou!" She cries out as her knot came undone.
He became sloppy with his thrusts and soon shot a warm release into Tori's sensitive core.
They panted from their release and Bakugou slowly swayed inside her to ride out their orgasms before pulling out and kissing her forehead.
"I...I love you, dumbass"
Tori blushed and smiled sweetly.
"I love you too, Bakugou"