❤️Kaori x Bakugou❤️

Thank you Kyriiot for your submission! Congrats on winning the OC x Character contest!

Kaori was excited for the day to come. She would get to see her adorable firecracker, Bakugou! For the past few months Kaori was enjoying annoying the ash blonde. Whether it was giving him nudges in corridors or even touchings him in a teasing manner, Kaori loved to fluster the male. Although, she thought her efforts were one sided and that the male couldn't care for her. Ooooooh! How she was wrong!

*~Kaori's POV~*

I would finally get to see everyone again! The weekend was agonizingly long and extremely lonely for me as I had to work a lot in the jeanists company. I walked casually through the lengthy halls and made my way to my class; excessive voices were heard from Class 1A. I giggled to myself before walking inside and facing everyone with a pleasant smile.

"Good morning, everyone!" I greet kindly with a wave. Everyone returned greetings and conversed with me before I turned to the ash blonde, Bakugou Katsuki. I walked to his desk and gave him a cheeky grin.

"Hey porcupine! Miss me?" I giggled sassily. He scoffed. "Pfft, miss you? Don't fucking kid yourself, extra" Bakugou arrogantly stated with a smirk, I chuckled. His legs were kicked over his desk. "So, up for a study sesh after classes?" I asked. He responded with a sly grin "Can't do it by yourself, huh nerd?". I giggled in reply. "Maybe I just wanna hang out with you~" I teased and pulled some finger guns. He furrowed his brows and turned his head, looking away from me with a flustered expression. "Dumbass, shut up!" Bakugou exasperated still facing away from me, I giggled quietly.

"What's wrong? Its not like I kissed you!" I mocked. He growled and mumbled a 'shut up'. Bakugou cheeks were dusted with a light pink as I said "Unless, you want me too~" in a flirtatious tone. He growled louder and kicked his legs onto the floor and stomped away from me.

'Dork' I thought as I giggled to myself.

~~~

After hours of teasing and Bakugou's tsundere tolerant attitude, we all returned to our dorms.

I patiently played on my phone, waiting for the spikey-haired male to come over. 'Cmon hedgehog, where are youuuu' I thought. I sent Bakugou a message.

Messages

Hey spikey, where are youuuuu : *Oragami nerd*

Boom boi~<3 : Shut up nerd. I'm coming now.

Okiiii, be quick. I miss you~ (; : *Oragami nerd*

Boom boi~<3 : FUCKING STOP NERD!

lmao ur so predictable, now hurry up! : *Oragami nerd*

Deku wouldn't have taken this long lol : *Oragami nerd*

Boom boi~<3 : THE FUCK YOU JUST SAY!