❤️Kira x Todoroki❤️

@-dreambloom-
This is her Oc, thank you for partaking in my contest 💕

(Lemon warning)

"T-Todoroki...slow down" Kira mumbled in concern to Shoto, who seemed too eager to remove her clothing.

He couldn't help it, the jealous and possessive boyfriend inside him wanted to claim her as quick as possible to prove that she was his and his alone.

"Sorry, love. But I don't plan on holding back" Todoroki stated blankly, his lips travelling down Kira's neck and to her collar.

Her blonde hair scattered across the pillow as he pulled her head back in desire, biting down on her bottom lip.

"Don't be so rough, what's gotten into you?" Kira sharply asked, covering her mouth as he slid off her top.

"I just...love you so much" Shoto said, his cheeks heating up as he slowly slipped his hands to Kira's bra.

Kira gave a small and excited smirk, but covered it with her hand.

He unclipped her bra and pulled it from her swiftly, his palms almost instantly groping her breasts.

"Ah~ Shoto~" Kira hummed in pleasure, Shoto lowered himself to her left nipple.

His slid his tongue against the soft bud, making her yelp in embarrassment.
He gently bit down on her nipple, sucking on it while looking up at her heated expression.

"That feels so good!~" Kira moaned, pulling Todoroki closer to her breasts.

"I'm the only one who can make you feel like this, aren't I?" Todoroki asked, kissing her soft neck and fondling her breasts.

"S-Shoto~" She gulped, feeling him dip his hand lower and lower. His hand went under her skirt and under her panties.

"Aren't I?" Shoto said, more sternly as he teased her nether region with a single finger.

He plunged his finger into her, making her squeal in delight at the restriction.

"Y-yes! You're the only, so please don't tease~" Kira whined, her hands trailing to his back and scratching at it.

Shoto smiled in satisfaction, biting down on her neck and leaving a trail of hickeys. He removed his finger and began working off her skirt.

As he tugged down her underwear she gave an adorable gasp of submission.
He looked up at her, lifting her thighs over his shoulders with a grin.

Kira raised a brow as he pushed her thighs up to reach her chest.

"What are you-"

"Hold them up" He ordered with a smirk, lowering his face towards her heat.

She blushed as he pushed the back of her thighs and slowly licked her core, making her cry out in ecstasy.

"S-Shoto!" She moaned and Shoto dipped his tongue inside of her, sliding the appendage teasingly inside of her, giving her such a pleasurable feeling.

Her eyes rolled back as he sucked, licked and stimulated Kira's lower regions.

"Oh~ yes~ more, I-I'm gonna-" just as she was about to climax, the blonde whined in disappointment as Shoto pulled away from her core.

Shoto licked his lips and smirked, feeling satisfied with his teasing.

"W-why did you stop?" Kira asked.

"You can't cum yet" He said, kissing up her stomach and in the gap between her breasts.

"I need to claim you...prove you're mine to every other guy.." He said with a smirk.

"Don't be such a tease.." She muttered.

He slowly placed his lips on hers, allowing their tongues to collide as he dominated her mouth.

Kira moaned and whimpered in the kiss, sliding her hands through his hair and massaging his scalp.

He slid off his clothing, lowering his jeans and positioning his member at her slick entrance.

He dipped his face into the crook of her neck once more, biting her earlobe before whispering,
"Don't forget to moan my name with that sweet voice~"

He thrusted his member deep into her, making her gasp from his lengthy size.

"OH!~" She moaned as he began to thrust at a rapid pace, slamming himself into her.

The bed began to creak and bounce from the uncontrollable friction of the thrusts.

Todoroki grunted in pleasure, slipping his member in and outs of Kira as fast as he could.

"Kira...ngh.." he groaned, biting down on her shoulder.

"So good! Faster~" She whimpered in desire, feeling his member hit so many excited spots inside of her and hitting the entrance to her womb.

"I'm the only one who can make you feel this good" He whispered into Kira's ear, making her shudder and claw at his back.

As he continued to thrust he brought her legs over his shoulders, hitting her insides at a deeper angle.

"Y-yes! Shoto~" She moaned, her blonde hair becoming a disheveled mess on the pillow.

"Scream my name louder~" He grunted, attaching his lips to hers once more.

"Shoto!~" She cried out in pleasure, so close to reaching her release.

Shoto grit his teeth, feeling himself about to cum from her walls restricting around him.

"I-I'm close..." she whined, spreading her legs wider.

"Me too...agh~" he groaned as he rammed himself faster into Kira to speeden his orgasm.

Kira cried out at his sudden fast, sloppy thrusts and the thick liquid that spilled inside of her from his release.

Kira cried out, releasing on Shoto's member as he rode out their orgasms.

Shoto sloppily continued thrusting before going limp onto Kiera's chest and slowly pulling out.

The sudden emptiness felt uncomfortable, Kira whined.

"You felt amazing, Kira" He complimented, kissing her forehead.

"Can we please do that again..." She mumbled in embarrassment and Shoto blushed before giving a small smile.

"Yes, of course~" he flirted, positioning himself once more.