We get married

After a few months of planning our wedding finally came we both had decided who jakes groomsmen was and who my maid of honor was and it is time to tell them who it was so I got Lexi and devin and told them who my maid of honor was and I choose devin. I chosed you because you were always loyal from the time I meet you to now you got me through my problem and your and amazing freiend to all. We all love you there is never a time we're I doubted you in anything you are amazing,kind hearted you are so good to me and everyone around you. Now let's have jake said who is groomsmen is. So I have decided that my groomsmen is Colby!!! But good news is everyone that did not get picked you will be standing up in the wedding. We just can't wait for the wedding everyone jake said. So ladies June 28th we will go and try dresses on. And for the gentalmen you boys and bake will be going the 27th for your tuxedos don't for get July 4th is the wedding and that day we will meet at the hotel and get ready the females will have there own room and the guys will have there own room in the hotel. The girls will get there hair done the 4th because we don't wanna mess up our hair the 3rd right?so we will get it done the 4th in the hotel room. The 4th of July comes and the day we get Married. We met at the hotel and get ready. We got ready then we all went to the church we had our wedding and went to take pictures after that we went to the resepshion place and had a blast we went back to the hotel and passed right out.