We have kids

We are on our honeymoon in bora bora and we wanted to have kids so we decided to have kids so we tried to have kids and we went to the doctor to see if I was pregnant and it came positive. Jake and I were so happy and could not wait to tell our Friends back at the trap house. I asked devin this be the godmother and asked Corey to be The Godfather they both said yes thankfully. So a few months later we went to se the genders of our kids. So they also told us how many we were having we were having twins 1 boy and 1 girl so we were naming them phebie and max. Corey disagreed with the names we picked for our kids so jake and Corey has another arguement. Jake never talked to Corey after that but he was still The Godfather. A few months past and we had the kids my water broke in the middle of he night I woke jake up and said it's time to go to the hospital. He said let's go we need to go now! Hurry up!!! Ok ok I said. We got to the hospital and we went to the delivery room and I squeezed jake so tight he fainted I was so happy when I saw them for the first time they were so handsome and Beautiful. They took them away for some whatever reason and a day later they stayed with us until. We were able to leave from the hospital then we took them home. When we got home we showed everyone they were all so happy to be aunts and uncles they were so happy to see there new necie and nephew. They were all fighting over who gets to hold our kids first. Me and Jake said the first people who first get to hold them is there god parents devin Corey will you come here? Here you go hold ur godchild. I hope everyone loves them because they will be in our life's for the rest of our life's.