Chapter 7 - Is this it?

Gwen felt pleased as she finally met Trent again. "Gwen, I knew I would finally find you again." Trent explained, "I want to confess to you." Gwen held her umbrella under Trent as he was all soaked as a wet and lost dog, "I want to confess to you too." Gwen spoke calmly.

Trent handed her his letter. As Gwen reads the letter says,

Dear Gwen, 

I am very sorry about what happened in Total Drama Action. I know how wrong it was for me to be very obsessed with you and throw challenges for you to win. Ever since my grandfather died, number 9 was always my favorite number and that's how I came across you.

I'm also sorry about Heather, she was the one that made me thought you hated my music. When I saw you with Duncan, it made me feel super sad. I wrote this letter saying that we were meant to be together. I hope you accept me again. 

Your former lover, Trent

Gwen blushed a bit as she finished reading the letter. She realized how much Trent loved her. "Will you accept me after what I did?" Trent replied as he started to look down. "I forgive you Trent, I wanted to be with you again as well." Gwen explained deeply, "I am also sorry for avoiding you ever since I broke up with you, I was still angry at you for those reasons. Now I understand that we are meant to be together." 

"I understand you too. How about we go home together?" Trent asked Gwen. "Yes, I would like that." Gwen agreed. Then Gwen begins to hug and kiss Trent. Then they both walked back to their dorm.