IV.

(im high so, lmao if this too much im sorry)

Pharaoh woke up with Keiani laying on him like a baby. He looked at her pretty face, it him to even think somebody would hurt her. He knew she was innocent.

Out if a habit he began to lightly trace up and down her back closing his eyes almost going back to sleep. She didn't react to what he was doing for few minutes then she began fidgeting, making him wake up a little bit.

He groaned silently, because she was directly on his middle. He was terribly turned on but he didn't want to scare her away, this is the closest he has ever been to her and he was enjoying it.

"Fuck." Keiani thought feeling the tingle in her back. It actually felt good and relaxing to her. She felt so safe and secure on top of him. She was trying to adjust herself because she was feeling those feelings again not knowing she giving him the same feelings.

She didn't know if he was awake but she wanted to hear this particular song Kiara put her on a while ago. "Can you play a song? or thats going to wake Kiara and your friend." She asked him looking in his face waiting for a response.

"My room is sound proof but just do the alexa thing I showed you." He said opening his eyes to stare into hers. Their breaths caught in their throats, they just stared into each other souls. It scared Pharaoh he had never felt anything like this before. Keiani was a little dazed, but she surprisingly wasn't scared. She felt like he was "the one" and she didn't even believe in that stuff.

"Alexa play fire and desire by drake." And everything was quiet as the music began to flow through the room. He had black out curtains so it was basically dark.

"Get up right quick." He told her making her pout before moving. He got out the bed and turnon the led lights, giving the room a nice vibe. He went to brush his teeth and she followed. They smiled at each other once done.

"You want some snacks?" He said going in the closet then coming out with a whole bunch on snacks. He usually kept them in the closet because Money was always eating his shit.

"You got my favorites!" She squealed grabbing the cookies and cream buddies and the gushers. She began to throw the gushers in her mouth as Pharaoh silently watched her.

He often found himself lost in her, her energy was so captivating it was crazy. He was alway staring at her with what people would call admiration.. He thought Keiani was perfect despite her own insecurities.

"So Domonique, You have any family?" She asked out if curiosity but after seeing his facial expression change she wished she hadn't. "Im sorry." She said quickly hoping she didn't fuck up whatever this was.

"You fine, its just I don't have no one but Money and You." He said shrugging. She looked at him once more with her beautiful hazel eyes, studying him.

"Im here for as long as you need me to be." She said laying flat on her back staring at the ceiling. It wasn't long before things between the two went silent as Pharaoh did the same. The pair was lost in their thought. Some were about the other but most were about the fucked up thing they called life.

—————————

"You and Money got comfy fast. real fast." Keiani remarked to her friend referring to them being cuddled during the storm. She watched as Kiara blushed and she laughed couldn't believe that she was smitten for the guy.

"He just came and got in the bed with me and I just got comfortable, Im sorry because I know your problem with storms, how'd you sleep?" She asked her friend after apologizing. Little did she know her friend was greatful for Money being in the bed with her last night.

"Great, with Pharaoh." She mumbled out real fast, knowing that Kiara would make a big deal about it. When she looked at her shocked Keiani just laughed feeling her face heat up.

"Girl hold on, say that for me again. slower this time." Kiara said before tucking her frontal behind her ear. She wanted to be sure he ears were not deceiving her. When Keiani repeated her self Kiara nearly fell out the chair.

The two were currently in class, talking amongst each other as they always did. The teacher never bothered them unless the got to loud. "Miss Washington is there anything you and Ms. Lovele would like to share with the class." The teacher interrupted making everyone stare at the two.

Keiani could see Kiara about to catch a attitude and she didn't want to get into any big trouble so she spoke up instead, "No ma'am." The teacher said nothing just returned back to lesson.

"fuck you old fat ass bitch." Kiara mumbled making Keiani chuckle a bit. Ms. Runnen was bit on the heavy side and she always rode around school ok a hoverround. A lot of the students said she was just too lazy to walk but she said she had a condition. Kiara didn't care because she didn't like her, she ran over her feet one morning and didn't say excuse me. She almost pushed her off that thing.

"We will talk later." Keiani said chuckling before halfway paying attention to their teacher, not really interested in what they was learning today. She was tempted to text Pharaoh because she was bored but she honestly didn't want to be a bother.

After sitting through another period the two besties were walking to Keiani's car in the parking lot. "Wanna go out with me tonight?" Kiara asked as Keiani leaned on the hood. She thought for a second on if she really wanted to go, she did had lots of fun she wouldn't mind going to another.

"Sure, just text me." She said making her friend laugh out loud making Keiani look at her stupidly. "Oh Honey, the party is at your place." Kiara said before strutting away. She didn't know that Pharaoh threw parties, but she did see how it would help his "business". She shrugged, wasn't her house to tell him what to do anyway.

When she got home she was happy to see the house was empty, she immediately called Kiara back over. They took a nap then decided to smoke a blunt before the party actually started. "So, we never finished out conversation from earlier." Kiara said blowing the smoke out her mouth.

Keiani silently cursed herself, she knew it was no way around the conversation. She was going to have to tell her sooner or later. "I slept on top of him, I woke up so horny." She said before taking the blunt that was being passed to her.

"A horny ass virgin, did he try to fuck you?" Kiara asked, trying to be as noseybas possible. This was the first time Keiani has ever talked to her about boys being that Pharaoh is really the only guy to ever be interested in her.

"I expected him to but he didn't, the most he did was rub my spine, you know how I feel about that." She said making this face at her best friend who laughed in return. "I like him already, is that bad?" She asked her friend who was making the cut it off sign at her but it was already too late. Pharaoh was standing behind her, Kiara watched the big smile spread on his face being that he heard everything before he just turned and walked out.

"She likes me." He though feeling giddy on the inside like he was in 3rd grade again. She was really developing feelings for him and he could say the same. It wasn't about the sex or his money, this was pure and the both enjoyed it, alot.

—————————

"Domoniqueee!!!" Keiani whined, sitting herself in his lap. Kiara had her eyebrow raised surprised as hell. Her and her best friend had a couple cups of henny at the bar and here she is wilding.

"Yeah?" He asked, putting his arm around her back so she wouldn't fall. He knew she was definitely drunk, but he was once again enjoying he comfort of being so close plus he was actually a lil high hisself.

She didn't even respond to him she just giggled before kissing him gently on the cheek. He stared at her smiling at bit before she went in for his lips. They kissed for a while, not caring about anyone around them.

"Whewww." Kiara said wiping the imaginary sweat from her forehead. Deciding to just go mind her own business cause they obviously wasn't worried about her or anyone else.