VII..

It was regular morning for Noonie, she was driving to school smoking her a blunt as usual. Only thing different was that she was way happier than she was 3 months ago.

"Hello?" She answered the phone, smiling as always cause it was Pharaoh. He had a little attitude cause she been coming home late the past week.

"I don't see why you want me to come to this stupid ass pep rally today but okay." He said through the phone making Keiani laugh cause she knew he rolled his eyes hard as hell.

"Domonique shutup okay? You can leave that attitude at home for sure." She said grabbing her two bags and walking towards the school entrance.

"Bye Keiani, Ill be there maybe." He said before hanging up in her face. She frowned and continued to walk in the school, she had to hurry and change before the first bell sounded.

"Trouble in paradise huh?" She heard Sheree asked from behind her. Noonie's first thought was to reach back and slap her but she ignored her walking into the bathroom and her annoying ass followed.

"I mean I am your sister, you can tell me anything." She continued watching Keiani's
moves. She wanted to piss her off, she knew it didn't take much. "Come on baby sis." She said grabbing her arm making Noonie snap.

"Weirdo ass bitch, stay the fuck away from me!" She yelled pushing her sister against the door. She stood there just staring at Noonie until she bucked at her making her hurry and scurry on out the bathroom.

"Damn, she gone make me late as hell." She mumbled rushing into the stall to change before it got to late. Once she was done, she rushed to her first hour sitting down soon as the bell rung.

"Keiani looking good girl!" Some boy in her class whistled, making the whole class giggle but everything went silent when the door to the class opened and in walked what looked to be a new student.

"Hi, You must be Perry?" Their teacher asked excitedly making the boy nod. He was cute, but Keiani had Pharaoh to worry about so she didn't pay him any attention after that.

She wasn't even paying attention until the teacher asked her to raise her hand. She should've known he was going to have to sit next to her, the seat next to her was the only available one.

"Hey." He said instantly crushing on her. Her clothes fit just right and her face was flawless. Her beautiful skin he just wanted to kiss and rub on.

"Hi." She she said in her soft voice. He was even more mesmerized by Noonie. He had to have her.

"Do you have a boyfriend beautiful?" He asked licking his lips and smiling at her. He was cute but he was no Pharaoh. She nodded yes and he smirked while nodding his head.

"I like a challenge." He smirked sitting back in his chair facing forward. He didn't say anything else to her the entire class making her confused.

When the bell rung for class to let out she rushed to her locker not knowing Perry was on her heels. "What do you want?" He asked him after he almost scared her to death.

"You baby, why you playing hard to get. I know that pussy ass nigga aint doing it right." He said before squeezing her ass. She pushed him away from her before yelling.

"My nigga gone kill you when I tell him this shit!" She immediately stormed off, she tried to call Pharaoh but he wasn't answering, she figured she would just tell him when she saw him later.

"Girl what was that?" Ki asked coming out of nowhere making Keiani shrug, her day was ruined. "Girl, I know you don't want that nigga but bitches want you and Pharaoh to break up.. They gone run they mouth and make it seem like something to him." She said before putting her arm around her shoulder.