- introductions.

Hello, my name is Lily. It is very good to meet you. Please come sit down and relax. I promise that I don't bite.

You know, I am not normally this forward, but I have to say this. You are very beautiful.

Before we start, I must warn you. Things could become very sexual, so please step out if that isn't your cup of tea.

Now that we're alone, please take slow and deep breaths. Focus on only my voice and relax.

The sound of my voice is meant to soothe you. As I speak, I am going to massage your shoulders a bit.

You're very tense, but don't worry. I'll take care of that. Don't be afraid, it will feel amazing.

All you can focus on is the distinct sound of my voice and my commands to you.

Picture yourself in the perfect place imaginable. You are all by yourself, but the quiet atmosphere is what you want. However, the more time that you are in this place, you begin to feel alone.

You begin to crave emotional intimacy. Sexual intimacy between two people. You want to feel someone touch you, don't you?

You would never say it out loud, but you want someone to fulfill your sexual desires. As you remain relaxed, your body has begun to feel heavy. Everything.

Your arms. Your legs. Your head. It slowly bobbles up and down because it is so heavy. You can't move. You can only make shallow breaths.

As I speak, I continue to rub the knots out of your shoulders and your back. Your body is now leaning forward, your arms dangling as you are still getting that back massage. I gently pull you back up, laying you onto your back on the cold surface as I start to caress your cheek.

Your eyes are heavy. You feel so tired, but you must focus on my voice as you slowly but surely fall into my trance.

When I say the word, you will fall deeper into a trance than you have ever before. Sleep deeper and deeper and deeper. So deep that you are almost unsure whether or not you will be able to wake up.

Sleep deeper. You are back in that perfect location, still alone and you feel lonely. As you wait for someone or something to happen, the darkness comes from seemingly nowhere and you feel stuck. Isn't it such a lonely place? You want someone there beside you, don't you?

I caress your face and trace circles into the palm of your hands to comfort you.

Then, a figure appears in the distance beckoning you to follow them. It is your mistress. Your master who is there to guide you out of the darkness and into the light. Back to that perfect place you want.

She will love you and take care of you so long as you promise to hang onto her every command for you and to follow through with them. Your mistress is named Lily and she will allow you to wake up momentarily.

Before she does, she wants you to repeat these words in your own way.

"I am mistress Lily's new toy. She may use me however she wants to. I will listen to every word she says and I will love her with all of my heart.

My mistress is the only woman I could ever truly be in love with. She will take care of my needs and desires. She will fuck me when I need it.

I will only cum for mistress. As I wait to be awoken from my trance, I am becoming more aroused by the minute.

She will show me the love I desire and she will give me the fucking of a lifetime and she will punish me if I am a bad girl.

I will let my mistress, Lily, do whatever she wants to my body and I will happily do anything she wants me to."

Thank you. Now, wake up.

I sit you up carefully and then smile at you.

Hello, precious. How was the hypnotic trance?

I run my hand over your face, rubbing your cheek with my thumb and licking my lips.

While you stare at me, you can feel your pussy aching for some attention from your master.

Your clothes feel so hot and you don't want to wear them any longer. Take them off and pose for me. I want to see everything including just how wet you are.

Now, lay down again and I want you to start pleasuring yourself. Start by massaging your breasts.

Play with your nipples and moan out loud. I want to hear it. I want to hear you calling my name. Plead with me.

You can try to touch me, but if you do, you will feel an orgasmic sensation between your thighs that you can't control. Touch my cock.

Moan my name, cry it out as you begin to rub your clit. Back and forth.

I reach over and I start to apply pressure to your pussy, forcing my finger inside of your pussy to start off.

As I finger you, you can feel your body tensing up more as you expect an orgasm. When I snap my fingers, you will be forced to cum all over my fingers.

I thrust my finger deep inside of you and force more of my fingers inside of you simultaneously. With my free hand, I start to massage your breasts.

Within a couple of minutes, I have stretched out your pussy so much that  my fist can fit inside of you.

I slam my fist inside of you hard and manage to hit your g spot somehow.

Tell me how much you want to cum for me. Beg me to make you cum.

Then, I snapped my fingers multiple times and observed you.

Ride out your orgasms and as you feel yourself getting more sleepy, keep reading.

I'll fuck you the next time that I hypnotize you. If you want me to come back to hypnotize you again, you will have to spam my account. The comment section on this story. My account.

Tell me how much you need me inside of you. How much you want me to hypnotize you. Everything you want me to do with your body in secret. Message me. Show me how much you crave my attention and maybe, I'll think about makimg another script sooner.

I might even respond to a few of your messages and then do a personal session. You never know.

For now, let your bodies rest up, my lovelies!

My next script will be about how I will turn my girls into hypnotized mindless slaves.

All of my love,
Your mistress/master Lily.