My body

I still was in the hospital after six weeks of being there. The doctors were trying to make it possible for me to move.

But I had given up hope.

Nobody was ever gonna save me from this.

I made a whole new world inside of my head, it was the only way for me to survive. I couldn't read, I could only watch tv, it was bo-ring....

My own world was perfect, it was a world in which I walked and ran through a beautiful forest. It was a world in which I met the most enjoyable and nice figures. It was a world in which nothing went wrong.

This world existed as long as I closed my eyes. I could even hear the figures talking to me.

Ome time I was in my own world when my mom came walking in. She asked me if everything went well. The nurse probably told her everything already.

She came sit next to make for like three hours, in these three hours she only cried.

I couldn't do anything else than watching TV and crying too. This just wasn't the right moment to go to my world.

The three hours passed away while watching TV and crying.

When these three hours were over my mom had to leave again, I didn't want her to leave! I cried even harder. But I couldn't move my mouth, I couldn't make sounds so my crying was just years rolling down my cheeks.

Next afternoon (I didn't know which day it was, none of these six weeks actually) I was in my own world and I met a very nice, I don't really know what kind of creature it was. Let's say it was a elf/teddybear/dragon. Cause it was something like that. Well, so this elf/teddybear/dragon was very nice to me, he could just talk, like in human language, English. So I asked his name, and his name was Daniel.

I really liked that name!

So, I was walking with Daniel, when some else started to talk to me. It was a big orange bear, he was friendly too!

After we talked (actually only daniel talked)  with the orange bear for a while we went on.

Daniel said he wanted to show me something beautiful. I really tried to say that I had to go back to the real world, but I couldn't. So I just opened my eyes and I was back.

The nurse was sitting beside my bed. She wasn't happy. She told me that my body was paralysed for ever.. She said it very slow, doctors and nurses always think when you say something slower, it becomes less worse.

It actually wasn't a really big shock for me, but to hear it was official now, it really made me depressed.

She said there only was hope for me, that I could talk, but never really move again.

All this was just caused by that one time I fainted in school. I thought of the reason, and that didn't make it better.

I could go home in a week, I was happy, but also depressed. I was happy I could go home, but I still couldn't move. And how on earth was I going to get home?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

I hope you like this book.

Please, leave comments, than I can improve!

Thank you guys.

xx Valerie