beginnings

I stand with Itachi as she is staring at the battlefield.

"Itachi I don't care what your father said I think you should not be hear. Since you unlike me could not graduate out of the academy first year" while I was saying this a ninja was about to attack her but before anyone could I killed him

"No one try's to hurt my Itachi" I said coldly as I turn around and make sure she is ok

She was blushing madly and then looked up at her father and waited before talking as if to recollect herself

"Father why did that ninja try to kill me" she asked

"Because this is war" her father said

I don't care what my father says about him I feel like he's going to cause her lots of confusion.

After the war her mother got pregnant. I was not allowed to be there for a couple days but when they said I could come I was ecstatic to see Itachi again.

I saw her holding a baby boy and I walked up to her and said "you kept telling me that you wanted a baby brother" I told her while wearing my closed eyes smile she gave sasuke to her mother and hugged me.

"I missed you" she said

I rested my head on top of hers and we hugged I went to go out of the hug but then she hugged me harder. Painfully hard and shacking her head. I guess she doesn't want me to stop I look at her mother to see her giggling. Oh well not like I wanted to stop either.

Time skip

I'm coming back from a mission and see the nine tails

This is bad and dad is not here yet so I go in front of it

"Look Y/n is in front of it" a random ninja yelled "run kid don't be a hero

I looked at the fox and I had a feeling it was being controlled

Then without using hand signs I used one of my own styles devin lightning Dragon and used a move called twin dragon

Two dragons appeared behind me made out of lightning as well air and a few other elements. With white flames coming from there eyes.
(The kind of dragon natsu's was)

I then pointed my hand forward and the two of them attacked and while they were keeping him busy I was preparing my own seal the question was who for then I thought fuck it I'll seal him in me.

I had to preform hand signs since I have tested it before without them and it wasn't as strong.

I was preparing a move called devin dragon prison.

Unfortunately the fox somehow knew what I was trying to do and went for a claw attack. I thought I was going to die without telling Itachi how I felt about her when I saw my dad step in front of the attack and take it through the stomach. The dragon of clouds and lightning all dived towards the fox and sealed him inside me in all his entirety.

My dad fell forward and I yelled for him.

I kept shaking him.

"Dad wake up please don't die" I kept yelling but I knew it was futile for he was already dead.

I then went home only to find out mom died giving birth. So know I only have naruto.

The next morning

I hear a knock at my door and go to see that its Itachi. I instantly hugged her and cried into her shoulder I was not even closet getting over what happened.We stayed like that for hours until she needed to leave.