chapter 2

I'm adding a fem kakashi as love interest as well because why not
(Picture)

I was coming back from a mission/searching for Itachi and a ninja jumps infromt of me an tells me naruto took the sacred scroll.

I use my sharingan to find him and see that he is practicing a ninjutsu.

I rush there and as I'm heading there I sence two more signatures. Better get there fast.

I finally get there and see that he beat up someone.

"Ha I knew with my training you wouldn't need no blasted nine tails." I said as they looked at me.

"What do you mean it was sealed inside him wasn't it" Iruka asked as it was clear he was confused. Oh so I guess it was held a secret from anyone not there so they assumed it was in naruto.

"No it was not it was sealed in me unfortunately I'm not allowed to tell anyone soooooo Iruka don't tell anyone please." He nodded

"Brother since when were you back." Naruto asked

Well your just going to skip what I said brother um ok then.

"I just got back and if you passed the academy I'm going to train you and your team with one other person." After I said this hi started to rock on his feet while whistling. "You did pass didn't you, since I had to pull a lot of stings go pull that off. Sooo did you"

"Calm down y/n he passed" Iruka said

Oh thank goodness he passed I don't know wha- "Wait you mean it I actually passed yahhhh" naruto yelled witch made me a little agitated but at least he passed

After that I gave him one day off before we got back to training during that one day I trained Sasuke in his sharingan.

And a couple weeks later I head to the academy to get the reaction of teams.

and let me tell you one thing about the class if there is one thing there worse at then not killing themselves its being observant. One time I almost gave my self away since I almost laughed when Sasuke and naruto kissed

Iruka finally got here and I motioned for him to stay quiet he nodded.

He finally got to naruto's group

"And then there is team 7 the special team who will be trained by two jounin one of witch you guys know from history class as the Divine dragon of the leaf or the devils kid"

The hole room went silent and I could tell both Naruto and Sasuke were hoping that they would not be called.

He continued "naruto, Sakura and Sasuke"

Directly after that was followed by two screams.

"Nooooooo why do we have to be trained by him we were already trained by him he made us do-" they didn't finish because I interrupted them

"Naruto, Sasuke" they noticed me and instantly tensed up "rule number one"

"DON'T TALK ABOUT TRAINING"they yelled as they ducked under the table

Iruka looked at me and spoke "what you do to them."

"Sorry, you heard the first rule, also Sakura I look forward to training you" and with that I left the room and headed to where my brother lives.

The next day I came early when all the other students are there

"Sasuke and Naruto, since we are going to be going on missions and stuff this won't be like the boot camp I made you go through" I told them