O N E

She held a hand against her small bump showing on her stomach as she walked the streets of a large city. It was a warm, windy day and needless to say, it was gorgeous out. The wind blew through her long, silky, dark wavy hair, her sad, dull, yet pale, blue eyes scanning around for anything to eat.

It's been a few weeks since she fled from the country, away from her family. They betrayed her. They are the reason she is carrying this baby inside her. Her father wasn't a nice man and got himself into some trouble with a Mafia man, and let's just say, she paid her fathers price as her brother watched her torment, amused.

She spotted a small bag that seemed to have a little food in it. She limped her way there on her sore and aching muscles and picked it up, ignoring the nasty stares she was receiving from people. She opened the bag and looked to see a, surprisingly, not eaten salad. She could feel her eyes stinging with tears as she started to walk back down into a dim alley to feed her baby.

She didn't have a choice.

____________________________

He raked a hand through his thick, black hair as the handsome gentleman drove through the streets on his way to work in his black, shiny mustang. He was talking on the phone with his caring mother when he pulled into Starbucks and got out and grabbed an iced coffee. He paid and finally his mother let him go so he could continue his way to work.

He walked out of the building and to his car, opening his door but stopped as he saw a beautiful woman walking down the street. He closed his door and leaned against his car, watching her. The hand on her stomach rubbing her belly, where a noticeable bump was. Anyone could see she was pregnant.

His eyes widened as she grabbed a bag by a trashcan and looked through it. He could clearly see the teary eyes she fought. He could feel his own heart clench for the poor women. He gazed as she walked into an alley and he did what he thought was best. He went with what his heart wanted.

He followed the young, homeless, beautiful pregnant girl.