S I X

Chapter Six

It had been a few weeks since Amora started to stay with Jaxon. He hadn't admitted his love to her yet. He didn't want to frighten her or worry her in any way. He didn't want to feel the rejection either, because of her past.

He took care of her every day, he started to work from home now. Though, being the boss, he went to his business and worked there for a few hours, making sure everything was alright.

It was currently the afternoon and Jaxon was knocking on Amora's door. He wanted to take her out, seeing as she hadn't wanted to leave the house. After a moment, she opened the door a little shyly and smiled, faintly.

"Hi," She whispered, her melodic voice rang in his ears. It instantly brought a smile to his face. She opened the door more, gesturing for him to come inside. She sat down on the edge of the bed, shyly looking at him. Her head was tilted, her eyes shone lightly as her hair was in a dutch braid down the middle of her head while her short sundress stopped about mid-thigh when she sat down, definitely showing her baby bump.

"Good evening, Love," He murmured softly as he walked inside her room. Over the past few days, Jaxon had started to call her Love. He was amazed by her overall beauty. Who would do such a thing to a woman? He let the thought go before he angered himself.

"Would you like to go out today? I was thinking we could go for some dinner." He asked, his gaze intense, but soft at the same time. He did see the hesitance in her eyes. He groaned and shook his head, walking up to her.

He tilted her chin up softly before speaking. "Amora, you have been in this house for weeks. I am taking you out, and you'll be fine," He said, his voice stern and gentle all at once. He heard a soft whine come from her. She sighed deeply before speaking herself.

"But, Jaxon-..." She paused, trying to think of an excuse. "I-.." She tried again but stopped and huffed adorably in defeat. She groaned, laying her head against his stomach, seeing as that's the only place she could reach being seated while he stood.

He chuckled, stroking her head softly as he kissed it. "Good, now, be ready soon. It's already almost time for dinner, and I made a reservation," He murmured and kissed her cheek before walking out.

She giggled. Her hormones were all over the place. She was about 5 months pregnant now but she wasn't 'big'. The last check-up she had the doctor predicted the baby would be small, but still healthy as long as she stayed healthy herself.

_______________________________________

After a little while, Amora decided on a nice, yet simple, short dress that fitted her nicely, her baby bump showing. She kept her hair into a dutch braid. She walked to her door, opening it and just saw Jaxon walking out looking, well, to put it simply, stunning.

She felt a little heat rush to her cheeks and she quickly retracted her eyes, clasping her hands in front of herself. She smiled lightly and heard his soft footsteps coming forward, but stopping. She could see his shoes as her gaze was on the floor.

He lifted his hand and gently pushed her chin upwards so she looked at him. "You look beautiful," He murmured before removing his hand from her chin and clasped one of her hands in his.

They both headed out the door, a smirk on Jaxon's face, a small blush and smile on Amora's.