Prologue

"Mama! Mama! Look!" A young girl with bright purple hair and sparkling emerald green eyes exclaimed with excitement, holding up a poorly drawn picture of herself and a tall woman with light blue hair.
"Well done, Kumi." The woman praised, smiling gently down at the younger girl. She gave her a pat on the head, making the small girl giggle and run off to draw another.
Kumi used to be a small and pure girl, until she turned six years old.

Kumi ran into her house late one night, apologizing for coming back during the dark. "Mama! I'm home! I'm sorry I was late, I-" Her eyes widened in fear as her expression darkened, staring up at the scene.
Minako Kohano was laying face down on the floor, a deep gash displayed on the back of her neck. Kumi took a few steps back, pressing her back up against the door. She could feel her heart speed up, tears beginning to flood her vision. "M-Mama?" She stuttered out, though earning no response.
After a few moment of silence, tears began to flow down Kumi's cheeks. She was scared -- and she didn't know what to do. She turned around, grabbed the handle and swinging it open. She couldn't get the bloody image out of her head as she ran down the street, before she fell to her knees and let out a blood curdling scream as tears rushed down her face like waterfalls.
Many people heard her from their houses, rushing out to aid the girl. Even though their continuous questions, the purple haired girl continued to wail and cry seeming as it were endless.

Four years later, she is ten years old. She is abused by her father, who holds Kumi at fault for her mothers death.

Two years later. Kumi began getting bullied for her unusual ability.

Three years later. Her father was arrested for abuse.

Two years later. She is seventeen. She's had enough.

Kumi finally snapped. She was done with the bullying. Sick of their piercing words.

The only thing she had on her mind.

Blood.
Murder.
Ending all what had made her suffer for seventeen years.

Kumi was currently on the roof of a building in the city, laughing sadistically as two small hearts with strings wrapped around them glowed brightly infront of her. Explosions were setting off from the buildings around, people's screaming ringing through the area. Her laughing only became more hysterical as more being became trapped under rubble and were caught up in the explosions.
That all brings us.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To now.