Shoto is Emiko's father?

Todoroki POV

It's been two days since the attack we were in the hospital getting treated, but the funny thing is they won't let us see Midoriya. Everytime we asked they would say the nurse are still treating her and all.

Midoriya's parents are here and they're really worried about and the damn doctors aren't making things better. I saw the same doctor that's in charge of Midoriya stand infront him.

"Can we see Midoriya now?" I said, I can't wait any longer. " No the nurses are st-" I interrupted him. "It's been two fucking days what's taking them so long."  I said trying to keep my cool. An other doctor came over and sigh at us.

"Follow me and I will explain what happened to her." I take Emiko out of my mom's arms and we walk with the doctor, he stopped at a door. He open the door and when I saw what's inside makes my breathe hitch.

In the hospital room was an unconscious Midoriya her skin was ghostly pale, dark bags under her eyes, needles poking through her skin. I heard gasp from behind me.

"Izuka! what happened to her?" Her mother was beside her in an instant and was basically crying, I felt a ping of guilt in my chest, as I stare at Midoriya's body.

"The body was not able to fight of the infection that was on the wounded cut she had on her arm and the way she exhaust her body it affected the brain ........so the brain needs time to heal and she fall in a coma." Her mother burst in a fit of crying.

"How long will she be in a coma?"  Her father asked. "In a day or two maybe longer depends on the brain healing process." The doctor replied.

"Umm sorry to be a bother but are you her father." The doctor pointed at me and Emiko. "No she's not my daughter ......why do you ask?" He look at me amused.

"Ha it can't take a blind man to see that she's your daughter you two look alike, a combination of Shoto's hair colours and Midoriya's eyes don't you see." We stare at him as if he had grown two heads. "WHAT?" we all shouted at him, he chuckled.

"Well while the two weeks have passed we tested Emiko and Todoroki's blood to see that you two are indeed related to be specific Todoroki is Emiko's father." I think I'm hearing wrong, I can't be Emiko's dad.

"Prove it." I said with a firm stern in my voice. "Well I have a potion that can make you see the past can that prove it." The man pulled out a blue looking bottle with pink substance in it.

"No Shoto what if he's tricking you." Endeavor yelled.

"No I have got to see this for my self."

A/N:

Okay sorry for no drama, but next chapter well be a flashback on how Shoto and Izuka met, it's gonna be 'spicy' *wiggles eyebrows* if ya know what I mean,

Remember to like, vote, comment and follow me on Wattpad,

'till next time

See ya soon

Sunshine fairy 15💋