Part Three

So I'ma skip a few several hours and say it's morning.
7:30

Jk POV
Alright what have we got on the agenda today? I have to meet V. And nothing for the rest of the day! Yayyy! Today is gonna be great!"

V's POV
I have to meet Jungkook in a  30 minutes. I have to take a shower and brush my teeth!

20 minutes later

I text Jungkook to make sure I  have everything right. JK replies" Yep sounds abt right. U got it. Ok I have to go. Ill see u in 10 minutes."
" Ok" was my genius response.
Then I  thought" Wow I'm really doing this."

10 minutes later

I  walk up to the counter of J's Cafe. I  say  to the boy on duty" Um hi I'm looking for a Jungkook? Maybe u could help me?" " Of course right this way sir." I follow the waiter and soon I  see  Jungkook and gasp . Not bc I stumbled on a table and fell. But bc I  was staring at the most beautiful boy I've ever seen. Jungkook gets up to help me  and says" Hey r u alright?" "Um" was my genius response. He says " You can sit at my table but I'm waiting for someone to arrive. Maybe ull be better by then." He sits me next to him. Holding me up so I don't vomit on him or anyone else. He says" Hi I'm Jungkook. And u are?" I somehow cant  find my voice  and say my name. The waiter replies" I believe this is the gentleman you requested for sir." Jungkook's cheeks go from pale pink to a bright red in 2 seconds flat. He apologizes" I'm so sorry. Are u ok V?" The way he says my name is like an angels laugh. I can't help but stare at him lost for words. He looks like an absolute angel. His blonde hair and cinnamon brown eyes and his full pink lips were perfect. I still hadn't found my voice so we sat there in silence until I found my voice and I say" Yes I'm fine thank you. And you don't have to apologise to me. You weren't the one who I tripped over. It was the tables fault." I added weakly laughing. He laughed along with me even his laughter was like the voice of an angel. He says " ok."

Jk POV
He looks perfect. I can't stop staring at him. He has blue hair and blue eyes the color of the sky and full lips. Like an angel from heaven. He probably thinks I'm just a dork. So I'm going to wait until he says something else. He says " I don't believe I proporly introduced myself I'm V." I stick out my hand and he grabs my hand and shakes it. He has a very firm grip and soft hands.