Part 5

So they r at Kookies apartment. And Kookie let's V in. V can't help but think"Geez boy ur a badass tease. U shouldn't be allowed to wear those jeans like that."

JK's POV
He keeps looking at me like I'm something delicious to eat. I can't stand it. So I go over to him and put my arm over his shoulder and direct him toward the room that will hopefully be his. He looks completely awestruck when we walk into the room. V says"I really like this room. When can I move in?" I say " um whenever you r ready to move in." He replies" how about I go pack now and be back in less than an hour?" "Go then"

V's POV

Wow I'm really moving in!!!
I was so excited when he put his arm over my shoulder! I was about to turn and kiss him right then in there. But I had to behave myself sadly. I wanted to feel those perfect lips and feel his tougue against my lips. I wanted to so badly but i had to remember to behave. I get back in his car and he drives me to what used to be my rundown trailer. He gasps as I climb out of the car. I turn back and say"r u ok Jungkook? Is something wrong?" He says nothing and stares out the windshield. I think wow he thinks I'm probably a lowlife from the way I WAS living. I say to him"it's alright if u want to change ur mind about me staying w u." He looks up at this and quite angrly "u think just bc if how u lived in that is going to change my mind of how bea-.....
I mean um "
I say "is there something u what to tell me Jungkook?" He replies rather smartly" No V just go get ur stuff."

JK's POV
OMG I almost said it. I was horrified at what I was about to say to him. And he wanted to know what  I was about to say. So I kept my head down and waited for him. When he did come he had about 2 suitcases and an overnight bag and what looked like a makeup bag  in his hands. I go and pop the trunk for him and get out to help him. I was careful not to touch him cause I was afraid that if I touched him I would do something rash. So we got back in the car and drove to our complex. **See what I did there?**

V's POV

He wouldn't even touch me now. And he barely looked at me on the drive back to his complex. Well our complex now I guess. I put my sunglasses on and pretend the sleep but I was really looking at how totally gorgeous JK was. He was an amazing sight to see. He kept shooting sideways peeks at me.

***He thought (JK) wouldn't notice that he only looked at V 5 times on the way back. Well it was swift peeks.***

JK's POV

He looks so peaceful in his sleep. I swerved off the road a bit and narrowly missed a brightly colored mailbox. I jerked the wheel to the left. And I peeked at V again and saw that he was still sleeping. With a sigh of relief I was about to pull in our driveway when a black car pulled up. I thought o shit it's Namjoon. My last roommate the one that cheated on me w my brother. I left the car running so V wouldn't get hot. And waited by my car until Namjoon come out. He looked really good. I had to admit. Namjoon noticed that I was leaning protectively over my car. He looks into the window and sees V. He gasps and says to me"what r u trying to replace me? That's soon? Boy I thought u would never get over me. But I'm wrong seems like u have another victim." I see V inside and he has his eyes open and he got out of the car and came to my side and hid behind me. Namjoon says "Ah he's already got his hooks in u so deep. I'm warning u be careful! He could break u like he broke me." V replies"J-j-jungkook what is he talking about?" I say "I want you to go inside and stay in there and lock the door and don't come out unless I tell at u to open the door. Got it? Now go." He runs to the door and fumbles w the key. His hands r shaking real bad and he finally gets inside and locks the door and watches from the curtain of the front living room.

V's POV

I got scared bc of how Jungkook looked. Like he just killed a puppy and he doesn't care about it. I don't know who the other guy was. They were yelling at each other now. It was inaduible. I wanted to know what was going on but I was being a good boy and listened to Jk.
He looked real angry now. He was pushing the guy. And he pushed Jungkook against the car and had him pinned there. I wanted to shout leave him alone but I thought I might get hurt. Then I see the guy grab Jungkook's pants and tries to slip his hand down the front Jks pants. Then Jungkook slapped him.
I thought that's my boy slap him harder.

JK's POV
He had me trapped and there was no way I could get out of it. He was so strong. Then he slipped his hand down the front of my pants and I slapped him. He took that as a sign that I wanted more so he open the car door and pushed me inside and started to rape me. I yelped. I pushed him off and ran and told V to let me in and he did as fast as he could. I locked the door back and watched Namjoon walk up to my door and say" U know u loved it! Now get ur ass to this door and let me in." I said nothing at all hoping he would leave us alone and go on back to my brothers house.