Chapter 5

Dani POV:

We arrive at MagCon and there are so many girls outside. Our security team let us in through the back so we're not spotted. We go into this little room place where there is snacks, drinks, video games, all sorts. 'Dani,' Hayes calls from the couch. 'What,' I say. 'I'll verse you at Wii Sports Resort,' he says. 'Actually I think I'll kick your ass,' I say. 'Ohh,' all the boys say. I go over to where Hayes is. 'What are we playing,' I ask? 'Baseball,' Hayes says. 'Your on,' I say laughing. We play for a while and I'm up 4-1. Then Bart walks in. 'We go on in 5 minutes,' he says, 'Dani are you coming on stage?' The boys all look at me. 'I guess so,' I say shrugging.

Our names get called out and we run on stage. I made sure that my last name was not said. We sit down to answer questions. Cam chooses a girl in the front row. She asks, 'who is she? She's not even famous like you guys. She's not even pretty?' I keep smiling but I feel Nash and Hayes tense up. 'Dani is our sister,' Nash says. Him and Hayes put they're arms around my shoulder. The fans look shocked. The girl realises what she said and blushes. I look at Nash and give him a big, cheesy grin. We answer more questions then go do the meet and greet. Quite a few girls come up to me and ask for photos. We take them and then it's time to go back to the hotel.

*Back At The Hotel*

The guys all go into Shawn and Brents room. I go into my room and grab my football. I write a note then head down to the park across the street. I start shooting goals and doing tricks when I hear claps behind me. I turn around and see all the boys there. 'How long have you been standing there,' I ask? 'About 3 minutes,' Matt says. 'Why are you here,' I ask? 'Thought you might like to play an actual game,' Nash says. 'Im captain of one team,' I say. 'Im captain of the other,' Hayes says, 'you pick first.' 'Cam,' I say. 'Nash,' Hayes says. 'Brent.' 'Carter.' 'Matt.' 'Jack G.' 'Taylor.' 'Jack J.' 'Shawn.' 'Hey you have 6 players. I only have 5,' Hayes whines. 'Tou let me pick first,' I say poking out my tongue.

We play for 3 hours. By the end of it everyone is panting and sweating. It's kinda gross. The scores are tied so just the captains are gonna play. I have the ball. Hayes runs up to get the ball but I kick it to the side to avoid him. He left his goal open so I take a shot. I get it in. I run over to my team and we all high 5. I go over to Hayes. 'Awe is my little teddy bear sad cause he lost to a girl,' I tease. 'Shut up,' he says pouting. I laugh and we head back to the hotel. Everyone changes and they come into our room.