Chapter 10

Liam's POV:

Dani and I were racing back to her place when she ran out to cross the road. 'Dani stop,' I screamed but a car slammed into her. The guy hopped out of his car and pulled out his phone.

I ran over to him. 'Tell the ambulance staff her name is Becca Grier,' I tell him. He nods and sirens can be heard in the distance. I quickly run back to Taco Bell. I go up to the table where Nash is.

'Dani... Car... Accident... Hospital... Now,' I say panting. Nash leaps up followed by the other guys. They all hop into their van and I hop into my car. We all drive to the hospital.

Nash's POV:

We arrive at the hospital and I rush up to the front desk. 'Danielle Grier,' I say. 'Sorry there's no one here by that name,' the receptionist says. I stand there confused. 'Becca Grier,' Liam yells running in. 'Shes currently in surgery. But you can go up to floor 3 and wait in the waiting area,' she tells him.

We all go up to floor 3. We sit quietly in the waiting area and I call my mum:

(N- Nash E- Mum)

N- Dani's in hospital
E- What? Why?
N- I'll explain when you arrive
E- Okay I'm on my way

I look at Liam. 'So what exactly happened,' I ask? 'Well we were racing home,' he starts. *Skip Explanation* 'and now she's here,' he finishes. Mum runs in. 'Wheres my daughter,' she shouts? Hayes goes over to her.

She sits down with us then notices Liam. 'Liam,' she states. 'Hey Mrs Grier,' he says. 'Family of Becca Grier,' a nurse says walking towards us. Hayes, mum and I stand up. 'Follow me,' she says walking into a room.

Hayes's POV:

We follow the nurse into a room. Dani is lying on the bed. She's pale, her hair is messy and she has wires attached to her. 'It seems that Becca has a broken arm, some minor brain damage, 2 broken ribs,' the nurse says, 'she also has a small case of amnesia. It should take about a week for her to recover from her amnesia.' 'When will she wake,' I ask? 'She should wake up in about an hour,' she says.

The nurse walks out of the room, leaving us there. Mum sits in the chair next to the bed. 'My poor baby,' she says grabbing Dani's hand. A few tears roll down my cheeks. Nash gives me a hug. 'She's gonna be okay. She's tough,' he says, trying to lighten the mood. 'What if she doesn't remember me,' I ask? 'Then we'll help her remember.'

Nash's POV:

Hayes hardly ever cries. Not even when he split his knee open at a football game. It breaks my heart to see him crying now. I know him and Dani have a really close brother-sister relationship, even closer than mine. I hug him and tell him that she'll be alright. He sobs into my chest.

'Nash your a good brother,' mum says. I smile at her. Just then Gilinsky barges into the room. He looks upset. 'How is she,' he asks? I explain what the nurse told us to him. He nods. 'Shall I let them in,' he asks signalling to the door. I nod. He opens the door and all the guys walk in.