Agoraphobia; fear of crowds

You were out with Perrie for a walk, strolling hand in hand through the city and taking photos of each other every chance you got. The girls were performing tonight in a city you've never been to so you wanted to adventure around and Perrie was more than happy to join you. She had just finished taking a photo of you when you were approached by a couple fans. You were used to taking photos of Perrie, and sometimes even the other girls, with fans. It wasn't unusual and it didn't really bother you. You knew what it was like from personal experience of how exciting it is to meet someone you look up to so much and most of the fans were kind enough to at least talk to you.

Unfortunately, the three fans that had originally approached you were later met with stares and gasps of who they were posing for photos with and the three fans later turned into forty or fifty, all surrounding you and Perrie and even a couple of them pushing you. It wasn't that that really bothered you but rather the crowds. You had a huge fear of them and they caused you a lot of anxiety and being caught in the middle of one was your biggest fear that was actually occurring right in front of you. People were talking loudly but it felt like they were screaming, some pushing you to get to Perrie and it all became too much. You managed to maneuver through the crowd and escape to a bench a block or so away from the crowd, and sadly away from perrie; but that was the least of your worries.

The anxiety attack quickly hit you like a freight train, your heart racing as your vision blurred. It was like you couldn't breathe and you gasped for air as if there was none. You heard Perrie yell out for you before footsteps quickly approached you but you were too busy trying to catch your breath to really fathom what was happening. Perrie kneeled down in front of you and grabbed both your hands making you jump but you quickly relaxed when you saw her. "Oh my god y/n, I'm so sorry baby. I didn't even think - just forget that about that for right now. Take some deep breaths, I'm here now y/n, I'm right here." "I-I can't breathe." You panted and trembled, Perrie's hands squeezing yours as she tried to get you to calm down. "Yes you can. You can y/n, you're okay. It's just another anxiety attack, it'll be over soon. Just look at me, look in my eyes baby. Take some deep breaths. I've got you, you're safe, I promise." You closed your eyes and held onto Perrie's hands for dear life.

You eventually felt your lungs opening up and air entered them again. Perrie let go of one of your hands and brought it up to your cheek, rubbing her thumb across your cheekbones before leaning in and kissing your cheek a couple times as she whispered words of encouragement against your skin. "You've got this y/n. You're so brave. You're the bravest girl I know. Look at how well you're doing, you're so strong. Come on baby, just keep breathing." It took a couple minutes before it completely passed and you felt like you could relax again. You opened your eyes to be met with your favorite smile and pair of blue eyes. "There's my tough girl. You okay?" You nodded and smiled at her. "I'm so sorry about that. I promise I didn't mean for that to happen. I left as soon as I noticed you were gone but I'm not sure how long that was. I'm so sorry baby, you should never have to go through this shit alone." You lightly brushed your lips on hers, pecking her cheek softly afterwards. "Don't worry Perrie. It's okay, I'm okay now. I just got overwhelmed and anxious but I'm okay now." She sighed sadly but nodded, squeezing your hand that was intertwined with hers. "I love you so much." You smiled and kissed her forehead. "I love you so much more Perrie."