Broken inky

Three persons POV

Inky was going to tell error how she felt but when she got there core frisk was kissing him and she looked at inky and smiled. Ink  was heartbroken and she teleport away from the void. Inky know she dose not have a soul but she can feel pain and broken she got up and summoned a portal to her au she been missing for awhile.

Dream and blue even the bad guy's didn't like this. Nightmare gang was destroying a au and only dream his sister and blue her friend only fight.  Everyone was crying out for the crater to come back they need her for balance.

They also went into her house but she not there all that was there was dust and nothing more. Everyone lost hope where is inky.

And here is where the story starts.

Inky POV

It's been a while since everyone stopped looking for me I have changed a lot I'm no longer the ink everyone knows I have killed a lot and it feels so good it takes away the pain I feel I was walking into town and I had a black hoodie over me everyone stayed away from me because my aura sent threatening power around.

As I was walking I hear that nightmare gang was here I rolled my eyes and smirked while listening to them I then pay for the food and left.

While eating I sat on a tree branch and watched the people looking at nightmare gang they also had error witch's he looked stupid fighting dust. Ha what a fool.

While I seen the baker coughing up blood I smirked as everyone screams out saying the dark hoodie has strike again and everyone was running but not nightmare gang I watched what they where going to do next.

Nightmare POV

I watched what happened to the old guy that made breed for the village's and he just claps on the ground I walked up to him and there on his hands was money and it was poison.

What in the world who are you dealing with my sister dream was also worried about all the Aus we told them we will help whoever is doing this.

Error POV

I shrugged and texted core frisk to see if she doing anything and she reapply saying she busy helping the star sans I smiled but I couldn't help the feeling that I was being watched.

I looked around and I see no one I told frisk I'll she her later on and I catch up to nightmare and them dust looked and rolled his eyes.

As we where talking I felt a slight pain in my arm I yelped and nightmare and then seen a knife that went straight through my arm.

Where did that come from.

Dust POV

I seen something that hit error in the arm but it was to fast I couldn't keep up with the speed the knife was thrown at.

As I looked around I found nobody there I sigh and took out the knife and healed error we went back to the star sans and waited for them to get back.

I felt like I know this aura but it's deadly and creepy it means something or someone is broken and is out to kill anything or anyone that move's I desired not tell the gang until I am sure it who I think it is.

Inky POV

I was in dust au killing frisk or chara they didn't stand a chance with me I keep finding there places where they reset the last save point.

As I waited for her to walk throw the doors I hear a portal opened up it was dust and horror along with blue and core frisk.

I smirked and possessed frisk body with my strings and she had know control over her body she attacked core frisk and she was stab in the chest but she was not dead.