6

Okay so last chapter was basically a Y/n chapter so I'm going to make this a Lloyd chapter. Enjoy!

Lloyd's POV

She truly is perfect in my eyes. And damn to whoever thinks otherwise. After my amazing moments thinking about Y/n and listening to her beautiful voice, I should probably get back to the others before they think I ditched them. Oops. I quickly get out of the room and honestly I don't know how I didn't manage to make any noise or be seen by Y/n. Oh well. I shrug mentally and start walking to the others. I should probably keep this to myself, she obviously didn't want anyone there. That's too bad she's more on the quiet side. I would love to hear her sing again.

💚💚💚💚

I make it to the library with about 15 minutes left to spare. I search the area for the others.

"Psst! Over here!" I hear a loud whisper from Nya as she waves me down. As I walk towards her I notice that half of the team were missing.

"Where are Kai, Cole, and Jay?" I ask. Nya shrugs but doesn't keep her eyes off of her homework.

"The cafe I think for coffee or tea or whatever." She answers me not giving a fuck. I look upstairs above the library at the cafe. I see blue, headphones, and spikey hair. Yep, that's them. I roll my eyes and sit next to Zane who is burning time by reading a book. I take out my homework and start working on it.

Soon enough, the bell rings for last period. I got most of my homework done I guess.

On my way to History, I start thinking about Y/n. I really don't know what's wrong with me, but she is all I can ever think about. Even while training she's on my mind. All I can think about now is her perfect clear skin on her back and her silky h/c hair. Okay yes, it's weird to notice that she doesn't have bacne but c'mon throw me a bone here! I've never felt this way about anyone before. Also those were things I was admiring during English class because I have the pleasure of sitting behind her. Sometimes I can smell her perfume. Don't judge me, she wears strong perfume. I would be surprised if no one could smell it.

Before I knew it, I reached Mrs. Baker's class. Y/n is already in her seat and on her phone. Whatever she's looking at, she looks like she's about to have a panic attack. I want to see if she's okay, but Nya walked in shortly after and started talking to me about different vehicle designs for missions. I mentally sigh. Maybe next time.

I sit at my desk which is the front middle. Why Mrs. B? Why me? She starts going on about serpentine "legends" and "stories". Ha! If only she knew the half of it! I've been held hostage, fought against and beside these guys. I could definitely teach this class something, but its whatever. Not my fault the school's education system is fucked up. Like shouldn't they all know by now, that they are real? Nya and I share a quick look. We both shrug quietly and direct our attention back to Mrs. Baker's smartboard. I guess I'll play a little game. How much information, the school is teaching us, is false? Let's find out! Shall we?

School is finally over for today. And Mrs. B got so many facts wrong. First of all, they all have some type of power or ability to their own clan. They all don't share the same powers. There are 5 groups that we know of. They STILL exist. AND the Great Devourer is real, not a fairytale. Boom! I mentally drop the mic. Then I get up and leave.