Broken With You

Broken With You

Author: lilainahinz

Reads: 778k

Status: Updating every week.

52 Parts (As of now.)

✧ ✧ ✧

He takes a step towards me and leans down so our faces are so close together I can literally feel him breathing and I freeze with an unknown fear.

"Listen, princess you're obviously new so you don't know the rules but talk to me like that again and you'll f*cking regret it. Now get your damn car out of my spot," He says in a low dark voice. It takes everything in me not to flinch at the hardness in his voice.

I gasp and take a step back, his closeness making me nervous, who the hell does he think he is?

"Listen, asshole I'm not moving my car, get over it, and don't call me princess," I snap and instantly regret it.

Lucy Donavan is the quiet girl who always has her nose in a book. She is shy and controlled.

Or she was until her brother died five months ago.
In a terrible accident. She's breaking without her brother and now her parents are forcing her to move across the country to a little town in Virginia. Worse than that they're sending her to a prep school!

The first day at Harrison Prep Lucy manages to make enemies with the king of the school Roman Black and his group of footballl players. Roman is cocky, mean, and the most infuriating person Lucy has ever met. He's also really confusing, one minute he's nice to her and the next he's treating her like dirt under his shoe.

But for some reason Lucy is drawn to him. She feels a pull to him that she can't explain.

What happens when their paths cross and they find out that they're not so different after all?

Lucy's broken but so is Roman.

They're both lost. But what if what they're looking for is each other?

Roman has secrets, secrets he can never tell Lucy.

What happens if she finds them out?

What if they destroy her completely?