The Mobster

The Mobster

Author: UshbaAnsari

Reads: 10k

Status: Updating

40 Parts (Updates Every Monday)

✧ ✧ ✧

"Goddamn, you for doing this to me." His voice was huskier than ever. heat curled down my spine just listening to him.

his eyes were blazing with lust, darker than ever. I tried to calm my racing heart but it was pointless. His lips attacked me again as his hands trailed my legs hooked around his waist. My fingers knotted in his wild hair as I kissed him back with the same aggression and lust.

Fuck. He can kiss.

Not breaking the seal, he walked us towards the table and slammed me down, knocking down all the glasses and dishes to the floor with a crash. I groaned into the kiss as my back collided with the wooden table, but I couldn't care less.

We both were breathing heavily yet we didn't want to stop what had started. It was hot and passionate. The desir radiating between us, the heat that coursed through our veins made it 10x times hotter and wilder.

"There is something insanely hot when I pin you down like this." His voice was hoarse and thick sending me over the drive and turning me on more than ever before.

i roughly grabbed his hair pulling his lips down to mine, making him growl. Our lips met and devour each other, hungrily and desprerately seeking the passion which flowed between us. His tongue sweeped inside my mouth tasting every corner.

Marking me. Savouring me. Claiming me.

He was like a possessed man.

A hungry beast.

Ready to eat me out.

P.S -  PLEASE READ!

Well, hello guys. I know I have been gone for a bit, but as many of you guys should know its back to school season.  :(  And school takes up most of my life, and I haven't really had much time to read any Wattpad books or add them to here. But I thought I would add this book, because the lovely author asked me to try reading her book so I did! It doesn't have as many reads as the normal books I read, and its not like the other kinds of books I read but it was amazing. Reading this book taught me, not all good books have to have a million reads. You guys should go check it out, and tell me what you think in the comments. Love you guys, hopefully I will add more books to here soon, so if you have any good bad boy books that are not in here drop them in the comments. <33 :)))