dancing

Zak watched as Darryl bopped his head to the song that was coming from the speaker placed on the coffee table. He was staring down at his laptop probably on twitter again. 

He didn't understand how Darryl was able to keep up with his fans, he seemed unreal. Zak had never really met anyone like Bad, and he thought he was lucky to have such a thoughtful person as his friend. He was swooning again oh shit oh fuck, he quickly turned away when he realized that he had been staring at the other again.

Although Darryl hadn't caught him staring, he could feel his face burning up with embarrassment. How had he managed to fall for him?

As the song came to a finish another song begun playing, but Zak didn't recognize it. "Huh?" he thought out-loud for a moment, catching Darryl's attention.

"What?" Darryl asked, staring at Zak with a confused expression.

"Oh, nothing, its just that this song wasn't apart of my playlist."

"Oh."

Was this a dancing song? Zak thought for a moment until another drain of thought came to him. Was it Vincent? This has that bastard's name written all over it. He was about to get up but then Darryl's voice cut through the song playing.

"Well, since we're here..." Darryl placed the laptop on the table and got up. He turned to look at Zak who quickly turned his head feeling a bit flustered. "May i have this dance?" He saw Darryl reaching out his hand from he corner of his eye. He turned to look up at his face and then looked down at his hand that was reached out.

"I- I can't dance." Zak stammered fumbling with his fingers.

"Neither can I, but it'll be fun!"

"Are you sure?" Zak placed his hand on-top of Darryl's and stood up.

"Why would i lie?" Darryl grinned, pulling Zak to an empty corner in the room. Zak chuckled, rolling his eyes. "of course you wouldn't" He cooed looking up in the other's eyes.

Darryl smiled an eye-smile, making Zak swoon once again, his heartbeat going up tenfold. He felt a knot in his throat and his cheeks burning up.

Darryl chuckled, "your face is so reeddd~" he grinned, placing a hand on Zak's hip.

Zak chuckled, shaking his head as the two begun to dance to the song. They we're laughing and dancing but the song ended and the air went quiet. They stared at each other surprised, confused looks on their faces.

Then, a soft, melody filled the air. Hands still holding each others, Darryl pulled Zak closer. The shorter gasped as he was pulled in the others warm embrace. He melted Darryl's warmth as they slowly swayed to the music.

Darryl let out a tiny yell as Zak accidentally stepped on his toe.

"Sorry!" Zak yelped. But he was getting droopy and kept on accidentally stepping on his feet.

"Are you doing that on purpose, you muffin?" Darryl leant out of the embrace his hands still holding Zak's.

"No! No. of course not!" Zak sighed looking up into Darryl's eyes. Their mouths clued shut they kept staring at each other, their faces were slowly (but surely) growing closer.

Zak couldn't hold himself together, he was getting all giddy inside and his stomach was exploding with butterflies fluttering all around in it. He closed his eyes, making a quicker move and pressed his lips against Darryl's who seemed startled for a brief second but closed his eyes as well.

Zak's hands moved to drape over Darryl's shoulders pulling him even more towards himself. They both pulled away, just staring into each other's eyes both of their faces flushed. They both burst into giggles, resting their foreheads against each others.

i wanted to write so u guys r welcome :)