part 19 ★welcome to London★

"Here we are London!" Lola exclaimed. "Do you think we should give Krista a call,or something to let her know we're here?" Mary asked. "Nonsense we'll just show up at Abbey Road and surprise the boys and her of course too." Lola replied. "Are you sure they'll even let us in and are we going to work on music with her?" Amelia questioned. "I know they'll let us in. We are famous after all. As for the music, I'll try to record with her." Lola answer.

"Oh my god! Is that the P.Y.T.s?" Some teenage girl shouted,which caused other people to crowd the three girls. "Oh my,we need to get out of here." Mary whispered to Amelia. "Is the group going to break up?" A reporter asked. "Are you going to write with Krista?" Another questioned. "Can we take a picture!?" Some fans shouted. "We would love to answer your questions,but we have to go." Amelia apologized. "Girls this way." Said the man in a black suit.
•~•~•~•~•~•
"So the single is out!" Brian and George Martin exclaimed. "Are people loving it?" Krista asked. "Of course they're loving it,we have fans outside singing to you all." George Martin answered. As they heard his answer they walked upstairs of the studio,where they can hear the fans through the open window. "Holly shit!" John shouted in excitement and fear, thinking they'd break into the studio. "This is amazing!" Krista exclaimed. "Hello!" Ringo waved to the fans below as they continued to sing.

"I'll do anything for you
Anything you want me to
If you'll be true to me"

"Wow they do love it!" Geo smiled."They love all of us." Paul exclaimed as they group hugged. "So are we going to diner to celebrate this evening?" Ringo asked. "Yes we are!" Brian exclaimed pouring champaign into glasses. "To us!" John raised his glass. "To us!" Repeated everyone in the room.
•~•~•~•~•~•
Few hours later...

"Okay the entrance is clear,but there's three girls still waiting. Talk about crazy Beatle maniacs." Ringo stated. "Omg it's them! What are they doing here?" Krista peeped out the window. "The girls?" Geo questioned her actions. "They probably want to record music!" She exclaimed. "Wait the rest of your group is here!" John shouted. "Yes!" She said as she ran down the stairs.

"I'm going to fanboy like crazy! How do I look?" Ringo asked. "Really." Paul facepalmed. "You look great, just don't make a scene Ringo.There are beautiful women going to come into this very building." John stated. "Don't you gits think you're overreacting?" Paul questioned. "Yeah they're beautiful don't get me wrong,but none of you reacted like this when Krista showed up." Geo added taking a bite out of his cookie.
"But Mary is my celebrity crush." Ringo said. "And Lola is mine,she's hot y'know." John stated. "Christ with you all." Paul replied.
•~•~•~•~•~•
"Oh my, how've you guys been? I can't believe you came all the way to London. I was hoping you'd come and record music again." Krista said giving each of the girls a hug. "We missed you,Kris. Y'know I can't live without my girl!" Amelia replied giving her another hug. "Yeah it was pretty boring in LA without you." Mary added. "Lola you look beautiful,how's Kevin?" Krista asked the blonde who was looking around the studio. "I dumped him,he wasn't that attractive after all." She responded. "Oh." Was all Kris can let out. "Are you going to introduce us to your guy friends?" Lola asked. "Oh yeah.They're upstairs." Kris replied.
•~•~•~•~•~•
"Hello Boys it's finally nice to meet you!" Lola shouted as she walked in the room.
"Oh well if it isn't The P.Y.T.s!" Ringo smiled brighter than ever. "The most beautiful birds of all." John added. "That's too sweet." Lola replied heading to John and giving him a peck on the cheek. "Hey ladies,it really is a pleasure to meet you." Geo stated giving Amelia a peck on the hand. "Yea very exciting to meet Krista's closest friends." Paul added heading towards Krista.

"Mary I just want to say you're very beautiful." Ringo whispered into her ear. "Well thanks Ringo you're not so bad yourself." She pecked his cheek. "So Ame, what's your favorite food?" Geo asked the girl who was admiring his eyes. "Well anything as long as it's fantastic." She answered. "Wow I think I've found my soulmate." He added.

"Everyone seems so happy and in love." Paul told the brunette who was sitting next to the window writing lyrics to a new song. "Yeah just me and you who seem to have nothing,but still happen to be a little happy." Krista replied. "Shallow." Paul read the title of her song.
"Yeah,I think it's a pretty decent song right now,but I'd like to record it as duet." She said. "With whom should I ask?" He questioned. "With someone special. Someone like you." She answered. "Oh,am I that special to you?" He smirked. "No.You're more than a special person to me." She said placing her hand on his,which caused him to blush. "Hey. How about dinner just the two of us tomorrow night?" He asked. "It'd be great." She answered. "I'll pick you up around 7 then." He added intertwining his fingers with hers.

"Alright let's head to the restaurant.We've reserved another table,since there's a full house." George Martin stated as he looked at all the young artists in the room. "Let's go then,because I'm starving." Geo replied getting up from his chair and taking Ame's hand.
•~•~•~•~•~•
As the band and girl group sat at one table the Brian,George Martin,and a few Abbey Road employees sat at another to talk about their other interests.
"So Krista why didn't you invite us to London, before you left America?" Lola asked, making Krista cough while drinking her glass of wine. As she received curious glares from the boys,she said "I did,but you said you were too busy with Kevin and well everyone else was busy. So I was going solo to look for something new in my life." Krista answered glancing at Paul who smiled. "Who's Kevin?" John asked.
•~•~•~•~•~•
Sorry I haven't uploaded I've been busy lately :(
But I hope you liked this chapter :)
And I promise I'll upload sooner!!