Chapter One

Jaylen pov: Jasmine come here I semi yelled .Her and her mother come the stairs quickly the have on the same outfit they going some where.Come clean these toys she got them and went to her room to put them in the toy chest. May I ask where y'all going .Demetria says to the mall wanna come. I say sure.I put on the same thing but my red polo shirt and white trues and my red Miami heat SnapBack and my jordan 14s I was looking fresh.

Jasmine says why you copying our swag. Her mama said yea .I said cuz I'm og.Lets get the red charger . We headed to the mall . The girls went to forever 21 . I went to Jimmy Jazz that's where I saw the the kds I tried to get three pair for my lil fam . I got a size 12,6,2 for us.That'll be 327$ plus tax I pulled out my black card and paid .

I called wifey and told her to meet me at the the food court she ok. That's when I seen her ex grab jasmine and run that's when I dropped my bags and ran full speed .Tackled him signaling my gurl to grab Jas and my bags go to the car . Now I knew something was always tingling when something tingles I know something's as going to go wrong .

When I got to the car the tingling started I shook it off .When I put the key in the door men in black the tackled me down and Demetria and jasmine they grabbed them to and drove in a beat down van.

I called her friends and told them to comes over quick.Asia was the one to beat on the door with Skye and Nyla .They came in asked why I needed them I broke down and told them everything . They told me that it's okay all it is Alex her ex .

JASMINE IS ON THE SIDE

HOW YOU LIKING THE BOOK